I get:

Miles Austin
Steelers D/ST

They get:

Arian Foster
49ers D/ST
Jacoby Jones
John Carlson

*This is a PPR league. The only player not on my bench in that trade is the 49ers D/ST. What do you guys think? Should I pull the trigger?

My team would be as follows if I did the trade.

QB - Rodgers
RB - Benson
RB/WR R. Bush or M. Floyd
WR - Miles Austin
WR - DeSean Jackson
TE - Vernon Davis
D/ST - Steelers or NYG
K - Rackers

Remaining Bench:

James Jones
Mike Thomas
Dexter McCluster
Bernard Scott (Benson Handcuff)
**I would add Orton from Waivers
**I would add Nate Washington from Waivers
[ Edited by Kilgore_Trout on Sep 1, 2010 at 1:02 PM ]
looks like he got one hell of a deal, but if you said those are all of your bench players then it seems solid for both.
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:
looks like he got one hell of a deal, but if you said those are all of your bench players then it seems solid for both.

I believe it seems fair for both teams too. We lose some depth, they lose their best WR. When I look at their team, I think they might have hurt themselves because their best WR is now Jeremy Maclin.
  • krizay
  • Veteran
far from block buster.

Don't like the trade for you personally. In PPR i'd prefer Foster over Benson. You should have dropped the 2 throw ins regardless of this trade. With the RB/WR flex spot instead of a 2nd RB spot the positions is moot. He stands to get the better 2 players out of this deal.
Blockbuster?
You're getting Miles Austin, who is a flat out stud. Do it.
Originally posted by ninrzrule:
You're getting Miles Austin, who is a flat out stud. Do it.

I was starting to think that wasn't the case until I read your post. I thought he was the surest thing in the trade, far and away.
2 to 1 trades are always a loss for the person giving up 2
Originally posted by superman49er:
2 to 1 trades are always a loss for the person giving up 2

This is absolutely true when one guy is getting 1 stud for 2 middling players. That just about always benefits the person getting the great player.
Share 49ersWebzone