LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 148 users in the forums

Fantasy Football question

What are the waivers and what do they do?
first time playing and it says i have waiver week 1 but i dont know what that means haha. somebody help?
if you were to pick a player that's available then you would get priority over everyone else for that week
waivers work a lot of different ways, so you will need to check your league rules. However, it is just a means for setting priority of who gets first dibs on free agent players. It is usually done to help the team who is doing the worst (or had the last draft pick if it is the 1st week of the season).
and sometimes it's just a rolling list, so you're #1 on the list now but next week you will be #2
so basically since im 1 right now if i claim someone ill get them and not have to worry but if i was later down i might claim the person and not get them?
Originally posted by GSeef49er:
so basically since im 1 right now if i claim someone ill get them and not have to worry but if i was later down i might claim the person and not get them?

Yup, you got it. Use it well!
Originally posted by GSeef49er:

yea u have 1st priority since you're 1st..once you get your pick you reset so you'll be 12 next time...
ok thanks fellas.
Share 49ersWebzone