LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 256 users in the forums

Super Bowl League! - teeohh is champion!

Originally posted by luv49rs:
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
I'm fine with the way it is

Ditto in terms of rosters and scoring. The only thing I'd add is putting some skin in the game. Or at least everyone ponying up say $5 to make a trophy or something to give the league a little credibility and maybe, just maybe some longevity. It would be nice to have something that would last beyond one season.
Originally posted by TexasNiner:
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
I'm fine with the way it is

Ditto in terms of rosters and scoring. The only thing I'd add is putting some skin in the game. Or at least everyone ponying up say $5 to make a trophy or something to give the league a little credibility and maybe, just maybe some longevity. It would be nice to have something that would last beyond one season.

I'm fine either way.
if you can't make the draft let me know so I can find a replacement
Tomorrow night!

teeeeeoooohhhhh can you randomize our draft order sometime today so I can see what position I'm in? I want to strategize hehehe
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
Tomorrow night!

teeeeeoooohhhhh can you randomize our draft order sometime today so I can see what position I'm in? I want to strategize hehehe

I'm heading out soon, I'll see if yahoo can do it today
I'm ready
you noobs are going to get owned
I'm ready for my victory

All I know is that Dajanksta better get his ready for week 1
Edit: Does the randomization occur right before the draft or an hour beforehand like on ESPN?
[ Edited by chico49erfan on Aug 25, 2010 at 1:56 PM ]

• luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
I had a dream last night i got the #1 pick but my computer wouldnt let me draft anybody so autodraft gave me some 4th string ravens player as my first pick
I had a dream last night i got the #1 pick but my computer wouldnt let me draft anybody so autodraft gave me some 4th string ravens player as my first pick

LMAO that's a nightmare luv hahah
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:

LMAO that's a nightmare luv hahah

i know right?? I was so pissy in my dream that i deleted my team from the league and quit
lol i forgot when we set up this draft i made my name "ImdraftingCoffee ftw", and then i thought i was clever and facetious, but now that he retired its just straight gold
First episode 49ers central or whatever it's called on csn bay area should be on around draft time. everybody watch that so it could distract you, letting players drop to Playswithsquirrels muahahahahaaaaaa
[ Edited by YuNGaCE on Aug 25, 2010 at 6:44 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone