There are 294 users in the forums
Parking Lot Crew league 5 likely need 1 new owner
Jul 4, 2010 at 6:18 AM
- Esco
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 26,033
I don't know what happened to the original thread.
Jul 4, 2010 at 8:45 AM
- Fincham11
- Veteran
- Posts: 3,687
It's all good.
Jul 4, 2010 at 9:25 AM
- vrabbit
- Veteran
- Posts: 35,953
Originally posted by Esco:
I don't know what happened to the original thread.
Jul 4, 2010 at 9:58 AM
- RonMexico
- Moderator
- Posts: 80,091
Jul 14, 2010 at 11:00 AM
- RonMexico
- Moderator
- Posts: 80,091
when is the draft
Jul 14, 2010 at 11:07 AM
- ninerlifer
- Veteran
- Posts: 17,237
I think Im in this one
Jul 16, 2010 at 5:08 PM
- RonMexico
- Moderator
- Posts: 80,091
Originally posted by RonMexico:
when is the draft
Jul 17, 2010 at 6:30 AM
- Esco
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 26,033
I will announce the draft day as soon as I can. I'm in the process of moving now and I want to make sure I pick a date that won't interfere with my new schedule.
Plan for a day around August 22
Plan for a day around August 22
Jul 17, 2010 at 12:09 PM
- RonMexico
- Moderator
- Posts: 80,091
Originally posted by Esco:
I will announce the draft day as soon as I can. I'm in the process of moving now and I want to make sure I pick a date that won't interfere with my new schedule.
Plan for a day around August 22
Jul 24, 2010 at 8:31 AM
- Fincham11
- Veteran
- Posts: 3,687
I seen where the draft date has been set for Saturday, August 21 @ 7 PM. Is that eastern time? Either way the date is good with me. I'll be there
Jul 25, 2010 at 3:02 PM
- Esco
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 26,033
Draft Scheduled for Aug. 21 at 7:00 pm Eastern, mark your calendars
Jul 25, 2010 at 3:58 PM
- Fincham11
- Veteran
- Posts: 3,687
Originally posted by Esco:
Draft Scheduled for Aug. 21 at 7:00 pm Eastern, mark your calendars
I'll be there.
Jul 27, 2010 at 7:29 AM
- Otter
- Veteran
- Posts: 22,936
is this one full?
Jul 27, 2010 at 12:25 PM
- Esco
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 26,033
Originally posted by CRH49:
is this one full?
I'll check to see if anyone plans on vacating their team.