There are 252 users in the forums

Any Given Sunday FF League (Yahoo) TEEOHH IS CHAMPION

Originally posted by BoiseNiner:
1 am draft for me. WOOT WOOT

Gotta make sure I make a pot of

Hell yeah man! That's dedication! Glad you joined Boise!
Originally posted by Fincham11:

Thanks. A lot of good players in this league so I'm glad to join it as well. I think there are a few in this league i haven't played fantasy football against also so that should make it fun. To bad redrose didn't join this league so I could have another middle of the night drafter.

Thanks. A lot of good players in this league so I'm glad to join it as well. I think there are a few in this league i haven't played fantasy football against also so that should make it fun. To bad redrose didn't join this league so I could have another middle of the night drafter.

Captain Caos,True Blood, and ST21 are my peeps from over my way. Other than that the only zoner in the league that I have played with is RonMexico. He is a very good owner. Won the PL league last year that I was invovled in. Everybody else is newbies to me.

I believe I played in the College Pick 'Em with you last year?? Boise St. Broncos fan right?

Captain Caos,True Blood, and ST21 are my peeps from over my way. Other than that the only zoner in the league that I have played with is RonMexico. He is a very good owner. Won the PL league last year that I was invovled in. Everybody else is newbies to me.

I believe I played in the College Pick 'Em with you last year?? Boise St. Broncos fan right?

Hell yeah!! They are making that city proud.. well that's all we have there. Yep i was in that league as well. I honestly don't even remember how I did but i did have Boise State as a high confidence. Of course i had to be a homer but they still pulled through.
And i actually think the only Zoners i haven't played FF with are you and ninerjohn. This should be a fun league as long as the bad karma from the baseball league doesn't follow me here.
And i actually think the only Zoners i haven't played FF with are you and ninerjohn. This should be a fun league as long as the bad karma from the baseball league doesn't follow me here.

And I'm hoping my success in baseball DOES carry over. I'll do my best to keep up with you FF vets.
I'm ready for the draft !
Originally posted by RonMexico:

Me2. I'm pumped about drafting defensive players too.

Ya it adds an interesting element to the league

I'm jacked up for sunday, first draft of my FF season

I have never been in a FF league with defensive players so I am basically clueless in that area. Maybe I should draft Patrick Willis with the first pick.

Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

I have never been in a FF league with defensive players so I am basically clueless in that area. Maybe I should draft Patrick Willis with the first pick.

Lol. Last year was my first league ever with defensive players. I did ok. The commish was a dumbass though, making new rules everyweek it seemed like. Anyways, I bought me a Fantasy Fooball magazine this year to study with a little bit. So, beware...I'm making a "steel curtain" defense lol
TheNaitch is replacing ST21 (my cuz Steve). He bailed. Oh well, we got the kiss stealin',wheelin dealin', limo drivin', jet flyin', son of a gun now.
we should have a last minute (now) check in for all owners
we should have a last minute (now) check in for all owners

In.
10th pick is tough man...
Share 49ersWebzone