49ers vs. Broncos Tickets Available! →

There are 553 users in the forums

I have been proposed this trade, and I don't like it UPDATE!

Ray rice and Frank cancel eachother out.
Reggie Wayne is by far the Best reciever in FF.

So you are essentially looking at Hines for Wayne.


Dont do this trade bro.
[ Edited by marshniners24 on Nov 19, 2009 at 9:23 PM ]
Maybe MJD Ray Rice and Hines

for

Wayne and Gore
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 10,482
Actually Hines Ward is having a pretty good year..But still Wayne > Hines Ward I'd rather keep Wayne and Gore..
LT/Marshall for Rice/Ward

?
Originally posted by teeohh:
LT/Marshall for Rice/Ward

?

Possibly
Originally posted by teeohh:
LT/Marshall for Rice/Ward

?

I don't know how long Orton will be out, but I believe Marshall may not be getting a lot of catches or TD's.. So that definitely would benefit your WR position getting Ward..
Is Marshall a better option than Ward?

Marshall has gotten 272 points on the year
Wayne 415
Ward 295

I definitely don't want to give up Wayne
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Maybe MJD Ray Rice and Hines

for

Wayne and Gore

seriously?
Originally posted by RonMexico:
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Maybe MJD Ray Rice and Hines

for

Wayne and Gore

seriously?

Im saying thats the only way I would deal Wayne
  • krizay
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 26,578
Originally posted by teeohh:
LT/Marshall for Rice/Ward

?

Only 2 trades I see is..

This one and Steve Smith and Kevin Smith for Rice and Ward.


Which it doesn't really matter what you offer. This guy is out to make out on anybody who will bite. He's not looking for a reasonable deal. Any fair deal will be laughed at by him.

I could be wrong. But I doubt it.
Don't do it. You don't want to help him out, even though he needs it, especially at your expense. You do that trade, you hurt yourself in at least one way, maybe two if you have to face him later.

Short answer: Trust the first instinct. Say no.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Don't do it. You don't want to help him out, even though he needs it, especially at your expense. You do that trade, you hurt yourself in at least one way, maybe two if you have to face him later.

Short answer: Trust the first instinct. Say no.

You're right, his record is above .500. But I think Rice would be an upgrade over LT. What if I offered a WR just for Rice straight up?
Originally posted by teeohh:
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Don't do it. You don't want to help him out, even though he needs it, especially at your expense. You do that trade, you hurt yourself in at least one way, maybe two if you have to face him later.

Short answer: Trust the first instinct. Say no.

You're right, his record is above .500. But I think Rice would be an upgrade over LT. What if I offered a WR just for Rice straight up?

If you do that, the only two I would deal are Marshall or Smith (CAR)..

Marshall because, IMO, I don't think Simms can get the ball to him like Orton can.. But, I don't know how long Orton will be out..

Smith because I think it's somewhat an off year for him, and I don't think Delhomme can figure out his problems this year..

Plus, I doubt he'll give you Rice for either Manningham and/or Crabtree..

Just my two cents
update
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone