There are 88 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Trading Ryan Grant & Ochocinco for Michael Turner....is it worth it?

What do you think? i say so I have too many recievers.
If the other guy offered it than take it and run....if you are planning on offering it I doubt he accepts it.

Michael Turner is an elite running back.
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:
If the other guy offered it than take it and run....if you are planning on offering it I doubt he accepts it.

Michael Turner is an elite running back.

Turner is ranked 6th in running backs and Grant is ranked 14th
Ochocinco is ranked 12th in WRs.

I dunno, I thought it looked fair cause he would get two top 15 talents in exchange for his elite back. His highest ranking WR is Nate Burleson. His record is 2-7 and is second to last. He may find it enticing.
Whats your team look like. If you are good at WR then maybe
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Whats your team look like. If you are good at WR then maybe

I have Miles Austin, Wes Welker, Randy moss, Ochocinco, crabtree, Hakeem nicks
I have a te/wr spot and a rb/wr spot. Must play 2 rbs and 2 wr at least.
I have Vernon and shockey at te. Benson, mjd, and Ryan grant, and knowson moreno at rb

[ Edited by Youngone on Nov 11, 2009 at 20:51:30 ]
Bump! Anyone have an opinion on this one?
I would make that trade in a heartbeat. You have enough depth at WR and you would be getting a major upgrade at RB
Originally posted by Youngone:
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Whats your team look like. If you are good at WR then maybe

I have Miles Austin, Wes Welker, Randy moss, Ochocinco, crabtree, Hakeem nicks
I have a te/wr spot and a rb/wr spot. Must play 2 rbs and 2 wr at least.
I have Vernon and shockey at te. Benson, mjd, and Ryan grant, and knowson moreno at rb

Yea do it, your team is stacked at WR.
Traded Ryan Grant, Wes Welker, and Jeremy Shockey for Michael Turner and Zach Miller. My team is sick, and this is my $50 league. Peep this lineup:
QB: Aaron Rodgers
RB: Maurice Jones Drew, Michael Turner, Cedric Benson, Knowshon Moreno
WR: Randy Moss, Miles Austin, Ochocinco, Michael Crabtree, Hakeem Nicks
TE: Vernon Davis (though he didn't net me crap), Zach Miller
Defense: Vikings.

A great team if I must say so.
Trade is processed tomorrow at 9:30 pm. I'm getting a little worried that it will be vetoed just because people are d*cks and are very afraid of my team getting any stronger.
Is this a PPR league? If yes I would have traded 85 over Welker.
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
Is this a PPR league? If yes I would have traded 85 over Welker.

H2h
  • TheHitman
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by Youngone:
Traded Ryan Grant, Wes Welker, and Jeremy Shockey for Michael Turner and Zach Miller. My team is sick, and this is my $50 league. Peep this lineup:
QB: Aaron Rodgers
RB: Maurice Jones Drew, Michael Turner, Cedric Benson, Knowshon Moreno
WR: Randy Moss, Miles Austin, Ochocinco, Michael Crabtree, Hakeem Nicks
TE: Vernon Davis (though he didn't net me crap), Zach Miller
Defense: Vikings.

A great team if I must say so.

Championship. Can you package a RB and WR to try and land Reggie Wayne or Fitz? Moss + Wayne + Ocho would make you unstoppable, and you have 3 starting quality RBs (if you start 2, that is).
Originally posted by TheHitman:
Originally posted by Youngone:
Traded Ryan Grant, Wes Welker, and Jeremy Shockey for Michael Turner and Zach Miller. My team is sick, and this is my $50 league. Peep this lineup:
QB: Aaron Rodgers
RB: Maurice Jones Drew, Michael Turner, Cedric Benson, Knowshon Moreno
WR: Randy Moss, Miles Austin, Ochocinco, Michael Crabtree, Hakeem Nicks
TE: Vernon Davis (though he didn't net me crap), Zach Miller
Defense: Vikings.

A great team if I must say so.

Championship. Can you package a RB and WR to try and land Reggie Wayne or Fitz? Moss + Wayne + Ocho would make you unstoppable, and you have 3 starting quality RBs (if you start 2, that is).

I counted my eggs before they hatched. I was told I had a few people's votes but did not recieve them. Trade vetoed. Now after I win the playoffs I don't buy them drinks!
Back to my old squad, I'm too strong so I get hated on.
QB: Aaron Rodgers
RB: Maurice Jones Drew, Ryan Grant, Cedric Benson, Knowshon Moreno
WR: Randy Moss, Miles Austin, Ochocinco, Wes Welker, Michael Crabtree, Hakeem Nicks
TE: Vernon Davis (though he didn't net me crap), Jeremy Shockey
Defense: Vikings.