Rep the Red & Gold: Shop 49ers Gear →

There are 619 users in the forums

Maclin or Desean Jackson ???

  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 40,285
I'd go Desean or neither
  • krizay
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 26,580
Jackson has only looked good would Kolb under center this year. Maclin has only looked good in his one start last game which happens to be with McNabb.

Not really much of a sample size on Maclin but. But 1 is better than none.

So i'd go Maclin I suppose.
is Kevin Curtis out today? Maclin got the start last week because Curtis was out
  • krizay
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 26,580
Originally posted by Conejo:
is Kevin Curtis out today? Maclin got the start last week because Curtis was out

Last week Curtis was a healthy scratch. This week too I assume. Maclin basically took his starting job. I read where Curtis is basically done in Philly.
Originally posted by krizay:
Originally posted by Conejo:
is Kevin Curtis out today? Maclin got the start last week because Curtis was out

Last week Curtis was a healthy scratch. This week too I assume. Maclin basically took his starting job. I read where Curtis is basically done in Philly.

works for me
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone