There are 261 users in the forums

***Fantasy Football Thread***

Originally posted by ImaMod:
Originally posted by YungAce:
Originally posted by gato80:
Should I drop desean Jackson, Antonio brown, Reggie Wayne, or Stevie johnson for Eric decker?

6 team league?

2 team league?

And Crabtree is also available.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
I can start 2

Marshawn Lynch vs. Cowboys
Darren Sproles @ Panthers
Ahmad Bradshaw vs. Buccaneers
Alfred Morris @ Rams
  • Garce
  • Veteran
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
In a dynasty league where you keep your team every year, would you rather have Jonathon Stewart or Benjarvis Green Ellis?

I think Stewarts more talented but he's the #2 behind DeAngelo in a pass first offense
Law Firm will be the #1 for sure this year and probably next year and the year after (he signed a 3 yr contract)

What do you guys think?
Originally posted by jrg:
I can start 2

Alfred Morris @ Rams

My initial gut said Lynch and Sproles
who should i play for my flex? Miles Austin or Randy Moss?
Originally posted by denali22:
who should i play for my flex? Miles Austin or Randy Moss?

IMO, Austin.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DaManRathman:
I can start 2

Alfred Morris @ Rams

My initial gut said Lynch and Sproles

Heres another

Trent Richardson @ Bengals

or

Percy Harvin @ Colts

FLEX Position
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
Heres another

or

Percy Harvin @ Colts

FLEX Position

I think Id go with Harvin

Bengal's D is very underrated, I could see Richardson doing nothing vs that defense, especially with 8 in the box cause Weeden sucks.

I also have Richardson in 2 leagues. Kinda frustrating lol
Originally posted by ImaMod:
Heres another

or

Percy Harvin @ Colts

FLEX Position

I think Id go with Harvin

Bengal's D is very underrated, I could see Richardson doing nothing vs that defense, especially with 8 in the box cause Weeden sucks.

I also have Richardson in 2 leagues. Kinda frustrating lol

I agree with mod.

i have a very good team in my paid league with my friends

the best part is my opponent started cutller this week
Crabtree or Dwayne Bowe (at BUF) at my flex spot?

Also, thinking about sitting Matt Stafford for Andrew Luck (at MIN), what say you webzone?
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:

Also, thinking about sitting Matt Stafford for Andrew Luck (at MIN), what say you webzone?

Interesting. PPR? Buffalo's D looked awful last week, so I would be tempted to start Bowe.

I also have Stafford in one of my leagues, but I have no better options to start over him. He'll probably still put up some points because they won't be able to run the ball and he'll have to chuck it 40-50 times. Luck is interesting though. Maybe go with Luck so you can root against Stafford with all your heart!
Originally posted by DaManRathman:
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:

Interesting. PPR? Buffalo's D looked awful last week, so I would be tempted to start Bowe.

I also have Stafford in one of my leagues, but I have no better options to start over him. He'll probably still put up some points because they won't be able to run the ball and he'll have to chuck it 40-50 times. Luck is interesting though. Maybe go with Luck so you can root against Stafford with all your heart!

That's what I was thinking, even though it's a money league I usually try not to think with my heart. Yes it is PPR, and I like both matchups, especially with the Lions banged up secondary. I can't really justify starting either Bowe or Crabtree over Julio Jones of Percy Harvin.
[ Edited by PA9erFaithful on Sep 16, 2012 at 7:54 AM ]
Need some huge games today from some of my players because my flex spot gave me .9 points Thursday night and I am in jeopardy of falling to 0-2 to start the season.

Which TE do you think has the better chance of big numbers, .5 PPR:

Davis @ STL (Garcon expected to be out but only got 2 catches for 38 yards last week)
Tamme @ ATL (Had a nice game last week with just 5 targets, could be a shootout this week)

Thanks!
Share 49ersWebzone