There are 224 users in the forums

***Fantasy Football Thread***

• jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Ok guys help me out here

2 QB league, already starting Brees vs SF (sucks but he's my 1strd pick, and our secondary is our weakness on D) but I'm torn on my QB2

Orton at home vs Seattle?

Or

Vick on the road vs Detroit?

Pass TD (4pts); INT (-2)

Vick vs. Detroit
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by modninerfan:
Originally posted by jrg:
Out of these WR's I can start two. Who should I start?

Michael Crabtree vs. NO
Steve Smith (NYG) @ IND
Hines Ward @ TEN

for some reason I have a bad feeling about Ward at TEN so i'm gonna go with Crabtree and Smith... Definitely Steve Smith though.

Crabtree is risky but thats what this game is all about... I pussed out and benched arian foster and that f**ked me up... With Dixon at QB I expect the Steelers to rely on the run while I think the niners will be passing because they will probably be playing from behind

Steve Smith is the guy "projected" to get the lowest points too. Lol
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
I just picked up Vincent Jackson. I think there's a good chance for trade now, and I didn't lose anybody great to get him, so it could turn out really good.
  • dman
  • Veteran
Should I worry about Flacco?

He has looked bad but has had to play at the jets and at the bengals.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Jahvid Best, Aaron Rodgers, Matt Ryan all having solid days.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Ryan Matthews with 2 fumbles so far and now on the ground hurt
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews

I just can't get anything going on my fantasy team. If not for Rodgers I would have barely had 40 points. Williams is getting minimal yardage on a dismal Panthers offense, Flacco killed any chance Boldin had of a good game, and Tony Gonzales is looking like he is no longer relevant to his team.

Pissed the eagles gave away all those points on D in garbage time too.
I sat Brees in my 2qb league cuz I didn't wanna have to hope for him to have a big game to win and played Vick and Orton instead

I was losing by 2 and so points near the end of last night when Nicks caught that TD pass in garbage time of the SNF game

won 120-114 and I still have Nedney going tonight
  • obx49
  • Veteran
I need some help...

ESPN RB/WR: Devery Henderson, Shonne Greene, or Johnny Knox. I'm leaning towards Knox, but he's going against a really good Green Bay Defense while Greene and Henderson are pure risk/reward type players. What do you think?
I was up by like 10 or so points before last nights game, with crabs yet to play. And i lost because of Hartley and the Saints defense. Ended up losing by like 12 or 14.

• boast
  • Hella Fame
f**k!

i have R Bush and Braylon Edwards on my money league team. i'm 2-0 so my waiver number suxorz.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Offered Jahvid Best and Hakeem Nicks for Andre Johnson.

Hmm...
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
OMG Michael Turner is killing me, I been screwed the first 2 weeks. Turner getting hurt and the Calvin Johnson non catch. Lost both weeks by at least 3 and 5 points. I'm sitting Turner and putting Mccoy in, I hope it doesn't f**k me!
  • obx49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by obx49:
I need some help...

ESPN RB/WR: Devery Henderson, Shonne Greene, or Johnny Knox. I'm leaning towards Knox, but he's going against a really good Green Bay Defense while Greene and Henderson are pure risk/reward type players. What do you think?

...Please...
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Not the greatest options...but I just took this team over who had Kurt Warner as the starting QB

So..I have two guys to choose from

Josh Freeman TB vs. Pittsburgh

or

Matt Hasselback SEA vs. San Diego
Share 49ersWebzone