There are 68 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

***Fantasy Football Thread***

• Garcia
  • Veteran
Thinking about starting Ryan Broyles (Det #2 WR) as my flex this week.

I've watched him since burleson got hurt... he is quick! Definitely a playmaker and is getting more targets.
Originally posted by Garcia:
Thinking about starting Ryan Broyles (Det #2 WR) as my flex this week.

I've watched him since burleson got hurt... he is quick! Definitely a playmaker and is getting more targets.

that's all fine and dandy, but over who?
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
Originally posted by vrabbit:
that's all fine and dandy, but over who?

Lance Moore
James Jones
David Wilson
Lance Ball
Chris Ivory
Ben Tate
Matt Forte

If Forte is healthy, I will have to go with him obviously...
Kaep or cutler?
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Originally posted by notsoempty86:
I am do or die to get in the playoffs.

so. Jacquizz Rodgers or Bryce Brown this week?

Brown

Thats what I am thinking.

I also have Reggie Bush, and am mildly considering J. Rodgers (vs NO) over R. Bush (vs NE).
Originally posted by gold49digger:
Kaep or cutler?

Kaep
Kaep A b***h or Cry me a Rivers?
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
Drew Brees can eat a f**king fat dick.

P.O.S.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Knowshon Moreno, DeMarco Murray, Reggie Bush. Who should I go with, can only start two.
I'm in the DeMarco Murray dilemma also between him and Shonn Greene
Same issue with Murray for me, and of course he's got a Sunday night game.
I think you have to sit Murray at this point. How do you trust him to get that many carries? I have him too but fortunately I already have a bye in the playoffs and dont have to sweat it this week.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
I think you have to sit Murray at this point. How do you trust him to get that many carries? I have him too but fortunately I already have a bye in the playoffs and dont have to sweat it this week.

But philly is playing sooo bad... they have completely given up, which could mean a big day for him
Originally posted by Jcool:

But philly is playing sooo bad... they have completely given up, which could mean a big day for him

I understand but do you think Dallas will really give him that many carries in his first game back? Hard to say.
Originally posted by Jcool:

I understand but do you think Dallas will really give him that many carries in his first game back? Hard to say.

Tempting to start with him Philly playing so bad and Felix Jones being banged up as well. May be forced to carry more than they want him to.

Guess it depends on the other options.