There are 79 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

***Fantasy Football Thread***

Originally posted by marshniners24:
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by Garcia:
dude im going against has Chris Johnson, who has already 25 points by the first half....

WTF BROH

going against him too

Going against drew brees

game over
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 30,501
I should have started Hasselbeck in place of my bye week QB Matt Ryan.

Instead I started Christian Ponder with one of the most pathetic stat lines I have seen.

PONDER
8-17, 58 YDS, TD-2INTs


wow.
How is it possible to throw for 58 yards in an NFL game... (he had that all in first half)
Weird I started Hass for Matt Ryan lol
Help!

Shon Greene vs NE
Or
Jonathon Dwyer vs Cin
??
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 30,501
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Weird I started Hass for Matt Ryan lol

That was right call. Hasselbeck is available in my league. He was going against the worst pass D in the NFL....

Bad choice by me. Still gonna win doe bc my team is f**king boss....
Originally posted by Sfmobsta19:
Help!

Shon Greene vs NE
Or
Jonathon Dwyer vs Cin
??

you see what shonn did last week?
Originally posted by jrg:
you see what shonn did last week?

Yeah but I don't know of Hes consistent enough to keep it up
Had Lerod Stephens-Howling on my bench..

Last night I "Won" 101.5 - 99.4..

This morning I wake up and see that Cam Newton was credited with a fumble..because of the lateral to end the game. .. minus 2 pts.. so still won by .1 right?

Well then Vernon Davis gets credited with a tackle .. +.5 pts for him. . I lose.

WWWWWWOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 30,501
monday night comeback - 20 points down to come back and win by one - in spite of christian ponder
Who to pick up this week?

Rashad Jennings? Lol
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 30,501
Arian Foster 10 TDs in 7 Games
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Who to pick up this week?

Rashad Jennings? Lol

I got the #4 waiver spot and put in a claim for himmm
Originally posted by Garcia:
monday night comeback - 20 points down to come back and win by one - in spite of christian ponder

That's nothing...I was up by like 5+ points against my opponent who had CJ. All I had left was the Lion's kicker Jason Hanson.

Bears shut down CJ for 3 1/2 quarters..then CJ gets a couple more catches for some yards and my opponent is up like half a point!

I couldn't watch the ending but what was the scenario...Lions down 13-0, less than 2 mins left, starting near their own 20?. The only probably scenario for me to win was the Lions driving the length of the field and scoring a td without CJ touching the ball so I could get the extra point.

And that's exactly what happened and I won by .6 points! LOL.
Number 5 waiver spot my top 2 choices were gone. f**k waivers
[ Edited by marshniners24 on Oct 24, 2012 at 10:00 AM ]
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 30,501
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
That's nothing...I was up by like 5+ points against my opponent who had CJ. All I had left was the Lion's kicker Jason Hanson.

Bears shut down CJ for 3 1/2 quarters..then CJ gets a couple more catches for some yards and my opponent is up like half a point!

I couldn't watch the ending but what was the scenario...Lions down 13-0, less than 2 mins left, starting near their own 20?. The only probably scenario for me to win was the Lions driving the length of the field and scoring a td without CJ touching the ball so I could get the extra point.

And that's exactly what happened and I won by .6 points! LOL.

wow.
money league?