LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 249 users in the forums

***Fantasy Football Thread***

Originally posted by jrg:
you see what shonn did last week?

Yeah but I don't know of Hes consistent enough to keep it up
Had Lerod Stephens-Howling on my bench..

Last night I "Won" 101.5 - 99.4..

This morning I wake up and see that Cam Newton was credited with a fumble..because of the lateral to end the game. .. minus 2 pts.. so still won by .1 right?

Well then Vernon Davis gets credited with a tackle .. +.5 pts for him. . I lose.

WWWWWWOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
  • Garce
  • Veteran
monday night comeback - 20 points down to come back and win by one - in spite of christian ponder
Who to pick up this week?

Rashad Jennings? Lol
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Arian Foster 10 TDs in 7 Games
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Who to pick up this week?

Rashad Jennings? Lol

I got the #4 waiver spot and put in a claim for himmm
Originally posted by Garcia:
monday night comeback - 20 points down to come back and win by one - in spite of christian ponder

That's nothing...I was up by like 5+ points against my opponent who had CJ. All I had left was the Lion's kicker Jason Hanson.

Bears shut down CJ for 3 1/2 quarters..then CJ gets a couple more catches for some yards and my opponent is up like half a point!

I couldn't watch the ending but what was the scenario...Lions down 13-0, less than 2 mins left, starting near their own 20?. The only probably scenario for me to win was the Lions driving the length of the field and scoring a td without CJ touching the ball so I could get the extra point.

And that's exactly what happened and I won by .6 points! LOL.
Number 5 waiver spot my top 2 choices were gone. f**k waivers
[ Edited by marshniners24 on Oct 24, 2012 at 10:00 AM ]
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
That's nothing...I was up by like 5+ points against my opponent who had CJ. All I had left was the Lion's kicker Jason Hanson.

Bears shut down CJ for 3 1/2 quarters..then CJ gets a couple more catches for some yards and my opponent is up like half a point!

I couldn't watch the ending but what was the scenario...Lions down 13-0, less than 2 mins left, starting near their own 20?. The only probably scenario for me to win was the Lions driving the length of the field and scoring a td without CJ touching the ball so I could get the extra point.

wow.
money league?
Originally posted by Garcia:

wow.
money league?

Yeah - 12 teams $50 buy in. That win gave me my 5th straight after starting out 0-2. But I'm in trouble this week as Arian Foster and Fred Jackson have byes.

• Garce
  • Veteran
Yeah - 12 teams $50 buy in. That win gave me my 5th straight after starting out 0-2. But I'm in trouble this week as Arian Foster and Fred Jackson have byes.

identical
Grabbed Larod Stephens 2 weeks ago with my #1 waiver spot. looks like a good find, especially with me being VERY weak at RB. This week I got Rashad Jennings with my #4 spot.

I wish they were starters for the rest of the year tho :(
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Number 5 waiver spot my top 2 choices were gone. f**k waivers

Auction waivers is the way to go. That's what we did this time.

The only way the waiver order comes into play is if people bid the same amount on a player.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Auction waivers is the way to go. That's what we did this time.

The only way the waiver order comes into play is if people bid the same amount on a player.

how does that work?

you get a set budget for the year?

That sounds amazing.
Just picked up Carson Palmer vs. Chiefs..

Benching Cam Newton vs. Bears .... right decision?
Share 49ersWebzone