There are 61 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

***Fantasy Football Thread***

  • Ether
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 1,490
What do you guys think about playing Adrian Peterson this week? My other running backs are Forte, Gore, and Reggie Bush. With the 49ers defense and the lack of Vikings pass defense, I've got my lineup as Bush, Gore, and Crabtree in my flex (WR/RB) position. Stick with Peterson, or go with my lineup? (This is assuming Forte is out)
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 22,325
Guys need advice.

Trade Away
Arian Foster


Receive
Julio Jones and Willis McGahee
?

My team:

Matt Ryan
Foster
Forte (hurt)
B Marshall
D Jackson
Pettigrew
flex: right now is Andre Brown back up NYG RB
[ Edited by Garcia on Sep 19, 2012 at 9:14 PM ]
Originally posted by Garcia:
Guys need advice.

Trade Away
Arian Foster


Receive
Julio Jones and Willis McGahee
?

My team:

Matt Ryan
Foster
Forte (hurt)
B Marshall
D Jackson
Pettigrew
flex: right now is Andre Brown back up NYG RB

I personally would not. I feel like foster is one of the few sure things going week to week in ff
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 22,325
Originally posted by DaManRathman:
I personally would not. I feel like foster is one of the few sure things going week to week in ff

What about DeSean Jackson for Jamaal Charles?
Originally posted by Garcia:
Originally posted by YungBird:
Is this a fair trade..

I give Kevin Smith, Benson, Romo

I get Aaron Rodgers and Welker

His RB's are Hillis and Bradshaw

I have MJD and Foster for RB's

take that now

Gtfo birdman I will veto yo s**t! Lmao

I would do the same thing though. Smith is going to fall off with Leshoure coming back
[ Edited by YungAce on Sep 19, 2012 at 9:36 PM ]
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 22,325
Trade Away
DeSean Jackson

Recieve
Jamaal Charles
?!!!!!
[ Edited by Garcia on Sep 19, 2012 at 9:44 PM ]
Originally posted by Garcia:
Originally posted by DaManRathman:
I personally would not. I feel like foster is one of the few sure things going week to week in ff

What about DeSean Jackson for Jamaal Charles?

Who do you have at wr besides Marshall?
What do you guys expect from Andre Brown tomorrow vs CAR with Bradshaw out?
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 22,325
Originally posted by DaManRathman:
Who do you have at wr besides Marshall?

Cobb
Emmanuel sanders
Lance Moore Aldrick Robinson
which QB to start,

Tony romo vs TB
or
Matt Ryan @ SD

?
Originally posted by battletowin:
which QB to start,

Tony romo vs TB
or
Matt Ryan @ SD

?
Romo, you saw how Eli tore apart the Bucs Secondary
Originally posted by Garcia:
Originally posted by DaManRathman:
Who do you have at wr besides Marshall?

Cobb
Emmanuel sanders
Lance Moore Aldrick Robinson

Do you have to start 2 WRs? Cuz if so, the trade for JC will leave you super thin at WR
Romo home vs bucs or Eli @ carolina?
Should I start..

Tom Brady @ Baltimore

or

Alex Smith @ Minny

All bias aside...
Originally posted by YungAce:
Originally posted by Garcia:
Originally posted by YungBird:
Is this a fair trade..

I give Kevin Smith, Benson, Romo

I get Aaron Rodgers and Welker

His RB's are Hillis and Bradshaw

I have MJD and Foster for RB's

take that now

Gtfo birdman I will veto yo s**t! Lmao

I would do the same thing though. Smith is going to fall off with Leshoure coming back

Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home