LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 210 users in the forums

RB HELP, WHO TO START?

• TX9R
  • Veteran
OK, I know this is weak, but it's either Beanie Wells, Cadillac, or D Ward. I'm leaning towards Cadillac for a measly goal line TD as gift for fighting back from injury.
You're right, that is weak.

I'd go with Ward
  • evil
  • Veteran
Quote:
Cadillac Williams is listed as the first-team tailback on the Bucs' updated depth chart.
As of late Sunday, Earnest Graham was first on the chart, so this is recently revised. Graham is now third with Derrick Ward at No. 2. If the Bucs' running back plan holds, Williams will start and play the team's first two series, Ward the second two, and Graham will pick up the fifth before the rotation begins again.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
I would go Cadillac easily.
Glen Coffee...

I would go with Beanie,
Hightower scored 2 tds vs the 49ers last year in the opener and I think they will use Beanie like they did Hightower last year.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Hollywood49er:
Glen Coffee...

I would go with Beanie,
Hightower scored 2 tds vs the 49ers last year in the opener and I think they will use Beanie like they did Hightower last year.

I think they're going to use Hightower like they used Hightower last year.

And besides, who needs to run against the 49ers when you can throw for 30 yards whenever you want against our secondary?

[ Edited by crzy on Sep 11, 2009 at 12:28:52 ]
  • TX9R
  • Veteran
Originally posted by crzy:
I would go Cadillac easily.

My thoughts as well. Weak as it may be, it's the only weak link, I had Holmes last night as my 4th WR behind Fitz, Megatron, and Jennings. I'm not too worried.
All of them are RB's from crowded backfields. Difference is Cadillac has been named the starter and should have the most carries
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
All of them are RB's from crowded backfields. Difference is Cadillac has been named the starter and should have the most carries

this
  • TX9R
  • Veteran
I went Cadillac, but it wouldn't have mattered, they both scored and had similar numbers. Ced Benson didn't dissapoint either!

Share 49ersWebzone