There are 117 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Shaub on WW

• AmpLee
  • Hall of Fame
Someone just dropped Shaub. I have Aaron Rodgers as my QB and Joe Flacco as my backup (he has a favorable matchup during Rodgers' bye). Should I use my number one position on waivers to grab Shaub and shore up my QB's or should I roll the dice and and hope the only week I won't have to start Rodgers is during his bye? Please help before the day's up.
I think Shaub is a good pick up for you for insurance if Rogers gets banged up. Imagine how much better you'll feel if you can plug in Shaub instead of Flacco if something happens to Rogers.
  • AmpLee
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by DaManRathman:
I think Shaub is a good pick up for you for insurance if Rogers gets banged up. Imagine how much better you'll feel if you can plug in Shaub instead of Flacco if something happens to Rogers.

I here you, but my concern is losing my #1 WW position. Is it worth giving up my position?
My only hesitation about Schaub is his health. But if he remains healthy, he'll put up some sick numbers this year.

Houston's offense is really good.
Originally posted by AmpLee:
Originally posted by DaManRathman:

I here you, but my concern is losing my #1 WW position. Is it worth giving up my position?

No question that he is worth the claim.
  • crzy
  • Veteran
Matt Schaub if he stays healthy for 16 games will finish as a top 5 QB in passing yards.

I've drafted him as high as the 5th round in some leagues.

[ Edited by crzy on Sep 10, 2009 at 12:39:55 ]