Rep the Red & Gold: Shop 49ers Gear →

There are 626 users in the forums

Thinking of trading Peterson for Gore and Portis

  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 40,285
Originally posted by SLICK:
Originally posted by crzy:
Originally posted by John82Taylor:
Originally posted by crzy:
Gore and Portis for Adrian Peterson is a trade I would veto if I was in that league.

Totally an unfair deal for you.


How about AP/Jamal Lewis for Portis/Gore?

Still heavily in your favor, but maybe not vetoable.

A veto? Youre a tough commish.....

I wouldn't veto the second trade. I would veto the first trade.

And don't worry because trades in our league are league review, not commissioner controlled.
[ Edited by crzy on Aug 27, 2009 at 5:12 PM ]
  • krizay
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 26,576
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Originally posted by John82Taylor:
Originally posted by crzy:
Gore and Portis for Adrian Peterson is a trade I would veto if I was in that league.

Totally an unfair deal for you.


How about AP/Jamal Lewis for Portis/Gore?

I think you should try it. You never know, plenty of fools playin' fantasy football.

Yea some takes TE's in the 4th and 6th



  • 4ML
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 53,673
Originally posted by krizay:
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Originally posted by John82Taylor:
Originally posted by crzy:
Gore and Portis for Adrian Peterson is a trade I would veto if I was in that league.

Totally an unfair deal for you.


How about AP/Jamal Lewis for Portis/Gore?

I think you should try it. You never know, plenty of fools playin' fantasy football.

Yea some takes TE's in the 4th and 6th






Guilty as charged
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone