Rep the Red & Gold: Shop 49ers Gear →

There are 662 users in the forums

My first draft, did I F up-

  • krizay
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 26,581
If this league was 65.35 and 15.85 this team would but 50.50 and 25.75
Originally posted by krizay:
If this league was 65.35 and 15.85 this team would but 50.50 and 25.75

OK! that weak huh! well thats not good, hey krizay I got a chance to get D. Hixon giants wr should I get him and drop robiskie.
[ Edited by daraceto6 on Aug 26, 2009 at 5:16 PM ]
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 40,285
Originally posted by krizay:
If this league was 65.35 and 15.85 this team would but 50.50 and 25.75

?
  • krizay
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 26,581
Originally posted by crzy:
Originally posted by krizay:
If this league was 65.35 and 15.85 this team would but 50.50 and 25.75

?



Zoners picking up Coffee so high?


W
H
Y
?
i don't think thats too bad of a team.
Originally posted by Conejo:
Zoners picking up Coffee so high?


W
H
Y
?

Yeah, the 11th round is pretty high. Considering that he has Gore, it's even higher.
I understand the Coffee pick because you need to handcuff Gore, but good god that's too high...
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 40,285
Originally posted by krizay:
Originally posted by crzy:
Originally posted by krizay:
If this league was 65.35 and 15.85 this team would but 50.50 and 25.75

?




Oh, you were being facetious.....
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:
I understand the Coffee pick because you need to handcuff Gore, but good god that's too high...

Yeah i got itchy, drafting with bay area folks and this was monday, after he got those 129 yards, I didnt want anybody to try some funky trade for me to get him, plus the oakland guy already said he wanted mcfadden, Idk first draft.
Originally posted by dobophile:
I drafted Coffee in round 15 of a 20 team league.



ok, I can roll with that

IMO thought Coffee will have little to no impact as far as FF goes, but what do I know?
Originally posted by Conejo:
Originally posted by dobophile:
I drafted Coffee in round 15 of a 20 team league.



ok, I can roll with that

IMO thought Coffee will have little to no impact as far as FF goes, but what do I know?

I think he'll probably not do much most weeks. But I could see him breaking a couple long runs and getting a redzone TD or two in game here and there.
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone