There are 517 users in the forums
Grade my team?
Aug 21, 2009 at 3:47 AM
- InfiniteEight
- Veteran
- Posts: 737
I'm biased of course so I'd say go for Morgan since he'll most likely be the leading receiver for our team this year..
Aug 21, 2009 at 3:57 AM
- FederalAgent49
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,444
felix jones.....he was having a legit year until he got hurt, theres alot of upside there
Aug 21, 2009 at 5:11 AM
- Tracy49er
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,296
LT Frank then Roddy as you first 3 picks? i give you a b+
Aug 21, 2009 at 8:38 AM
- krizay
- Veteran
- Posts: 26,579
Drop Jenkins for Morgan then add Rice with extra spot
Aug 21, 2009 at 8:47 AM
- crzy
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 40,285
Drop Fasano add Ray Rice. Drop Jenkins add Morgan. Add Felix Jones with the last spot.
This is what I would do.
This is what I would do.
[ Edited by crzy on Aug 21, 2009 at 8:47 AM ]
Aug 21, 2009 at 10:19 AM
- Dino
- Veteran
- Posts: 22,425
pretty solid bro
Aug 21, 2009 at 1:01 PM
- BoiseNiner
- Veteran
- Posts: 8,322
Originally posted by krizay:
Drop Jenkins for Morgan then add Rice with extra spot
What he said. Especially having Roddy White as one of your WR's i usually hate having two WR's from the same team(unless their names are Boldin and Fitz). Josh Morgan is a high upside pick this year as he showed some promise last year.
Ray Rice is a nice add as well IMO. He'll compete with McGahee and McClain for carries but he's a nice #4 RB behind LT,Gore and T. Jones.
Aug 22, 2009 at 12:37 PM
- TheFunkyChicken
- Veteran
- Posts: 4,364
I might be alone in this, but I think I'd pick up Benson. I had Rice, J Jones, and Benson all at different times last year. And the guy that was doing the best at the end of the season was Benson. I think he could end up getting a lot carries and being a dependable, but not great, FF scorer this year.
Aug 22, 2009 at 2:14 PM
- krizay
- Veteran
- Posts: 26,579
Originally posted by TheFunkyChicken:
I might be alone in this, but I think I'd pick up Benson. I had Rice, J Jones, and Benson all at different times last year. And the guy that was doing the best at the end of the season was Benson. I think he could end up getting a lot carries and being a dependable, but not great, FF scorer this year.
But Rice wasn't the main guy there last year. He is this year.
Aug 27, 2009 at 1:26 AM
- 4ML
- Veteran
- Posts: 53,673
Originally posted by crzy:
Drop Fasano add Ray Rice. Drop Jenkins add Morgan. Add Felix Jones with the last spot.
This is what I would do.