There are 202 users in the forums

Dallas Clark

• crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Where would you rank him in terms of TE's.

What sort of production do you see from him now that Marvin Harrison is gone?
Well done.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Well done.

No but seriously, I'm not confident about that pick, I need reassurance.
I had him last year. He'll always get you some receptions each game. Good for some TD's, but last year he had more attention on him after a big year in '07.
  • JR80
  • Veteran
one of my most steady and consistent players last year. Over 100+ multiple times, and always a threat by the red zone. I can't see how you would be at all unsure about this pick, he's one of the best TE's in the game in one of the most potent passing games in all the NFL.
1. Witten
2. Gonzo
3. Gates
4. Olsen
5. Clark

Still got him in the top 5 for this year. I've had Clark almost every year I've played FF. As Harrison grew nonexistent towards the end of last year, he picked it up.

Last 3 games of the season:

26 catches, 308 yards, 2 TD's

Not to mention 7 catches in the wildcard loss.

With no Harrison this year...I'll say 85 catches, 900 yards, 7 TD's.
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
I think he's one of the best TE's for fantasy production especially if you're in a PPR league.
He was who I was going for if you hadn't taken Clark so I took Cooley instead. He makes a lot of catches so he is perfect for our keeper league. Only concern I had was if he could play a 16 game season. He hasn't played a 16 game season ever in his career.
TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (AP)—Colts tight end Dallas Clark(notes) is expected to miss Friday night’s preseason game against Minnesota and could be out until Monday with a slight concussion.

Clark missed his third straight practice Wednesday.

Starting right tackle Ryan Diem(notes) also sat out the morning workout after hurting his back. Coach Jim Caldwell says Diem would likely miss a couple of days.

Diem’s absence elevated the recently demoted Tony Ugoh(notes) into the No. 1 spot on the right side of the line. Ugoh has played exclusively at left tackle since Indy drafted him in 2007.

Seems minor.

[ Edited by 49ersRednGold on Aug 12, 2009 at 11:33:11 ]
He is horrible. Peyton doesent like him at all, because he caught Dallas hitting on his wife. So I really wouldn't expect Dallas to get alot of looks this year. It was a horrible pick dude, horrible. Good Luck!

• Esco
  • Hall of Fame
He is so good in certain leagues that one of my friends kept him 2 years in a row in one of my keeper leagues.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Really good TE who has trouble staying healthy. Good pick.
Share 49ersWebzone