-
DynastyChile
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 14,808
haha thanks stones, im thinkin i need to trade for a better RB...ward is a gamble
-
Reckless
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 607
QB Matt Hasselbeck, Sea QB
RB Michael Turner, Atl RB
RB/WR DeAngelo Williams, Car RB
WR Wes Welker, NE WR
WR/TE DeSean Jackson, Phi WR
TE John Carlson, Sea TE
LB DeMarcus Ware, Dal LB
DL Osi Umenyiora, NYG DE
DL Dwight Freeney, Ind DE
DB Adrian Wilson, Ari S
DB Michael Lewis, SF S
D/ST 49ers D/ST
K Rob Bironas, Ten K
Bench Shawne Merriman, SD LB
Bench Joe Flacco, Bal QB
Bench Todd Heap, Bal TE
Bench Patrick Crayton, Dal WR
Bench Leon Washington, NYJ RB
My close friends and I have been playing for about 7 years now. I have won 2 times. The first year I won it I drafted Jamal Lewis 2,000 yard season. 2nd time was the year after Steve Smith got hurt. Hopefully this squad takes me to the mountain top. Our draft is set up 1 to 12. Both pick 1 and 12 go twice per round cause we draft top-bottom/bottom-top. I got 12, I think Turner and Williams will take me distance!
-
DynastyChile
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 14,808
i dont think hasselbeck will do anything, Deangelo wil put up solid numbers but there are alottttt of good Rbs in carolina that scares me, but i like turner, desean and wes.
-
Reckless
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 607
Bush may fair better over all the entire season. Ward is high risk but if he does well your team can dominate.
-
Reckless
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 607
I picked him late. I wanted to be top heavy with my Backs and WR. I took Flacco forgetting they both have same bye week :/. But I could package something to get a solid starter.
-
TheFunkyChicken
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 4,364
Originally posted by DynastyChile:
seeing what you guys think, this is my first legit draft that counts for good money.
A Rodgers
Matt Forte
Derrick Ward
Vincent Jackson
Dwayne Bowe
Greg Jennings
Vernon Davis
Eagles D
Nedney
BENCH
Reggie Bush
Lance Moore
Donnie Avery
Feliz Jones
Ray Rice
Alex Smith(cuz im tight)
Derrick Mason
Between Felix Jones, Ray Rice, and Derrick Ward you should get decent production from your second RB. The trick is going to be deciding who to start each week.