LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 242 users in the forums

Dumbest First Pick.

Last year, auto pick gave a manager.....Lendale White.
A guy in my league about 5 years ago took Mike Vick with the first pick. Followed that up with a kicker in the third round. Needless to say he finished dead last that year.
Originally posted by Diehard49er:
A guy in my league about 5 years ago took Mike Vick with the first pick. Followed that up with a kicker in the third round. Needless to say he finished dead last that year.

Wonder if anybody will take Vick first this year lol. If Al Davis plays FF I'm sure he'd be dumb enough too lol.
back in 05 I won the Championship and Edge was my MVP. Of course he went to the Cards and I knew they had a pretty bad o-line and all........BUT.....I still took him in the 1st round.

Followed by other bad decisions I went from first to worst in that league.

Actually, twice I have won a Championship in a league and followed up with a last place outing the next season.

[ Edited by danimal on Jul 28, 2009 at 14:24:49 ]
Originally posted by teeohh:
someone chose brees with a top 5 pick, i forgot, it was somewhere between picks 3-5

that might not be such a bad pick, depending on league set up of course.
  • saeniner
  • Info N/A
last year:
tom brady first overall.

this year:
marion barber in the first, jason witton 2nd, roy williams fourth, nick folk 7th, felix jones 8th.
Biggest Homer. EVER.
I'm the commish. for my league and we had a live draft: The first overall pick was Steve Slaton followed by Tom Brady, finally AP went next.
Tom Brady this year
  • dman
  • Veteran
I took Kevin Barlow at the end of the first round a few years back.

Ended up winning the league.
Does a keeper pick count?

I picked Tennessee's D as one of my keeper's this season

• luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
someone in my league picked McNabb #1 overall
U think anyone's ever accidentally drafted the Bears' RB Adrian Peterson # 1 overall, thinking that was AD?
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
U think anyone's ever accidentally drafted the Bears' RB Adrian Peterson # 1 overall, thinking that was AD?

If so, that person should be permabanned from fantasy football.
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:

If so, that person should be permabanned from fantasy football.

Yeah def. Lol.
Share 49ersWebzone