LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 239 users in the forums

The Webzone Unchosen Fantasy Baseball League ***POST YOUR ROSTER***

Seem like the consensus would prefer a snake draft so a snake draft it will be.

Just warning you guys If I have the 9th-12th picks in the draft and/or I dont get any of the guys I want and get stuck with Jimmy Rollins and Lance Berkman as my first two picks I just might have to choke a b*tch.
  • Brew
  • Veteran
oh and in terms of time. As long as it doesn't interfere with church on sundays it'l lbe good.
Originally posted by qnbrew88:
oh and in terms of time. As long as it doesn't interfere with church on sundays it'l lbe good.

You're such a holy roller brew.
  • Brew
  • Veteran
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:

takes 1 to know 1

takes 1 to know 1

How'd you know I go to church
  • Brew
  • Veteran

takes 1 to know 1

How'd you know I go to church

pfffft please. I know everything there's to know about you.
So ATG am I in ?
Originally posted by Fincham11:
So ATG am I in ?

hmmm......

Socalfan, you and sffan49 tell me three reasons why you should be in this league.
Seem like the consensus would prefer a snake draft so a snake draft it will be.

Just warning you guys If I have the 9th-12th picks in the draft and/or I dont get any of the guys I want and get stuck with Jimmy Rollins and Lance Berkman as my first two picks I just might have to choke a b*tch.

If your worst problem in life is having J-Roll and Berkman, then we may be able to work out a trade.
  • Brew
  • Veteran
so when's the draft?

Am I in the league or no? My name ain't on the front page, so I'm not sure...I want to play though. I also want to steal all the Angels I can from qn...muahahaha
Originally posted by nipplehead:
Am I in the league or no? My name ain't on the front page, so I'm not sure...I want to play though. I also want to steal all the Angels I can from qn...muahahaha

yes you're in. it's between the two noobs for the final spot. (sorry socalfan you're out. I've heard jrg is desperate for league members. I like ya, just want to give one of these lucky noobies a shot)

yes you're in. it's between the two noobs for the final spot. (sorry socalfan you're out. I've heard jrg is desperate for league members. I like ya, just want to give one of these lucky noobies a shot)

Word, sounds good. I am pumped for this s**t.
  • Brew
  • Veteran

Word, sounds good. I am pumped for this s**t.

Alright guys so roto or head to head? I vote roto.
Share 49ersWebzone