LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 199 users in the forums

The Webzone Unchosen Fantasy Baseball League ***POST YOUR ROSTER***

• Brew
  • Veteran
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:
Originally posted by qnbrew88:
Originally posted by BoiseNiner:
How many teams are we going to do? You should put the list of people that are already in it on the first post.

Ideal would be 12 IMO.

I also wanna start 2 utilities instead of 1 if it's ok with mr Commish. Also 3SP, 3RP, and 2 P.

I was going to wait until we have a full group of managers and than afterward we could come to a consensus on the various issues.

ok but you already have my thoughts on the issue
  • dman
  • Veteran
How many teams are we going to do? You should put the list of people that are already in it on the first post.

Ideal would be 12 IMO.

I also wanna start 2 utilities instead of 1 if it's ok with mr Commish. Also 3SP, 3RP, and 2 P.

I was going to wait until we have a full group of managers and than afterward we could come to a consensus on the various issues.

sounds like a good setup

im in, when is the draft?
  • Brew
  • Veteran
Originally posted by dman:

Ideal would be 12 IMO.

sounds like a good setup

• dman
  • Veteran

Ideal would be 12 IMO.

sounds like a good setup

Originally posted by Fincham11:
I'd like to join up. Although, I have never played Fantasy Baseball, I would be willing to learn how. I noticed you said you would like regular posters to play. Im not what you would say a regular poster but I do visit the site everyday and check things out.

So, if you have any open spots avaliable just let me know when the draft is and I shall be there.

hmmmm.....while I'm not going to give you a spot right away I'll keep you in mind. Just so you know where I'm coming from, last year I was in a webzone league with a whole bunch of non regular posters who didn't have much experience. I'd say only 3 of the 8 owners 9including myself) stayed somewhat active. There's nothing I hate more (in fantasy) than a league where very few of the members remain active.
dman, are you a newbie to fantasy baseball yourself or have you played in the past.

Are you worthy to be in the league of the Webzone Unchosen?

Like I said, I want to get our crew of players and then decide on all the issues as a group. I want to get a draft time that works for everyone.

I was thinking it would be sometime around mid-March on a weekend though.
  • dman
  • Veteran
dman, are you a newbie to fantasy baseball yourself or have you played in the past.

Ive played the last 2 years, got 2nd place both times.

But ya Ill keep up, Im in an nba league with some other zoners, so dont worry Im a fantasy nerd.

But ya Ill keep up, Im in an nba league with some other zoners, so dont worry Im a fantasy nerd.

That's good enough for me.
  • Brew
  • Veteran

yeah dead auerbach is in 2nd place i think

• dman
  • Veteran

yeah dead auerbach is in 2nd place i think

Yep, Ive become the Buffalo Bills of fantasy sports...

if there space i want in

ive been playing since 2005
2005 i finished 2nd out of 12 teams
in 2006 i was the comish which i finished 3rd
in 2007 i finished 1st
in 2008 was my worst year ever which i finished last but its only because i left for vacation for about 4 months
and in 2009 i wanna kick some ass :)
Originally posted by SFan49ers:
if there space i want in

ive been playing since 2005
2005 i finished 2nd out of 12 teams
in 2006 i was the comish which i finished 3rd
in 2007 i finished 1st
in 2008 was my worst year ever which i finished last but its only because i left for vacation for about 4 months
and in 2009 i wanna kick some ass :)

It seems like you have a pretty strong resume but you obviously aren't a regular on the zone. Brew what do you think?
am not a big poster but i read lot if i need to post , i post
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Wheres jrg1? I want to spank his ass again He almost made me one of the unchosen ones in his league because I don't post enough and I was runner up in his league. This year I'm taking out Gnbrew88
Share 49ersWebzone