There are 86 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

The Webzone Unchosen Fantasy Baseball League ***POST YOUR ROSTER***

Originally posted by redrose49er:
If you set a league up, count me in, have played webzone baseball on Yahoo for about 3 years now, third last year, won in '07. I seem to remember jrg1, qnbrew and socalfan as major players

*** Please have the draft at a UK friendly time, I'm 8 hours ahead of some of you guys! ***

Of course you are in. Even though you aren't a big time poster, you have proven to be a very active owner. You are great at fantasy baseball and were a major thorn in my side last year. socalfan made 12 moves last year so i think you're confusing hm with me (I was Alex Smith Bandwagon)

About the time: hopefully with the amount of time in advance we have to plan we can come up with a date and time that works for everybody. But one question.....about how many hours ahead of California is London?
Originally posted by jrg1:
jrg1 in a fantasy baseball league?!

Neverrrrrrrrrrrr.

Count me in.

Sure I guess I'll be nice and give you a chance to redeem yourself after your abysmal 11th place showing last year.
  • Brew
  • Veteran
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:
Originally posted by qnbrew88:
Great glad to see there's so much interest in my league.

brew if you want you can be co-comissioner with me, I don't want to do it all by myself and it's always good to have two opinions.

I should probably post my credentials since I told all of you to do so: so here goes.

This will only be my 3rd year playing fantasy baseball and any kind of fantasy sports.

Last year I was in two leagues and I finished 4th in one and 3rd in the other. 4th and 3rd might seem low, but I was actually #1 seed in one of my leagues and the #2 in the other, my team just fell apart during the playoffs (I'm looking at you Ryan Braun and Jimmy Rollins).

The year before (in regular old public leagues) I finished in 1st place, 3rd place, 5th place and 7th place despite barely knowing what to do and missing the whole summer due to crazy amounts of vacationing.

either jrg1 or me. Either way is cool with me.

I still remember when the commissioner of his own league showed up 30 minutes late to the draft last year.

You were the champ last year and was the most active owner last year.

james showed up late? lol.... I didn't show up at all.
So right now we have

ATG
redrose
jrg
brew
Boise Niner

Great glad to see there's so much interest in my league.

brew if you want you can be co-comissioner with me, I don't want to do it all by myself and it's always good to have two opinions.

I should probably post my credentials since I told all of you to do so: so here goes.

This will only be my 3rd year playing fantasy baseball and any kind of fantasy sports.

Last year I was in two leagues and I finished 4th in one and 3rd in the other. 4th and 3rd might seem low, but I was actually #1 seed in one of my leagues and the #2 in the other, my team just fell apart during the playoffs (I'm looking at you Ryan Braun and Jimmy Rollins).

The year before (in regular old public leagues) I finished in 1st place, 3rd place, 5th place and 7th place despite barely knowing what to do and missing the whole summer due to crazy amounts of vacationing.

either jrg1 or me. Either way is cool with me.

I still remember when the commissioner of his own league showed up 30 minutes late to the draft last year.

You were the champ last year and was the most active owner last year.

james showed up late? lol.... I didn't show up at all.

lol you had an excuse I think. jrg was the commish....

disgraceful
If you set a league up, count me in, have played webzone baseball on Yahoo for about 3 years now, third last year, won in '07. I seem to remember jrg1, qnbrew and socalfan as major players

*** Please have the draft at a UK friendly time, I'm 8 hours ahead of some of you guys! ***

Of course you are in. Even though you aren't a big time poster, you have proven to be a very active owner. You are great at fantasy baseball and were a major thorn in my side last year. socalfan made 12 moves last year so i think you're confusing hm with me (I was Alex Smith Bandwagon)

About the time: hopefully with the amount of time in advance we have to plan we can come up with a date and time that works for everybody. But one question.....about how many hours ahead of California is London?

You're right, I'm not a prolific poster, a little selective but certainly looking forward to locking horns with you guys again. I really have little knowledge of baseball, I guess I'm just lucky. The UK is a whole 8 hours ahead of Cal.

You're right, I'm not a prolific poster, a little selective but certainly looking forward to locking horns with you guys again. I really have little knowledge of baseball, I guess I'm just lucky. The UK is a whole 8 hours ahead of Cal.

Or just really good at looking at stats and ranking players based off of that.

Or just really good at looking at stats and ranking players based off of that.

lol i've won a hockey fantasy league that way. The only fantasy hockey league I've ever done. I don't even watch hockey.
Originally posted by jrg1:
jrg1 in a fantasy baseball league?!

Neverrrrrrrrrrrr.

Count me in.

Sure I guess I'll be nice and give you a chance to redeem yourself after your abysmal 11th place showing last year.

Yeah, I'll set my lineup this year.

11th place in this league..but won ALL my other leagues.

• Brew
  • Veteran
February is horrible for sports. There's absolutely NOTHING after the superbowl... baseball can't get here soon enough
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
I want in!!!! I took 2nd place in jrg1 baseball league

yahoo fantasy profile

[ Edited by jimrat201 on Feb 13, 2009 at 14:00:07 ]
  • Brew
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jimrat201:

yahoo fantasy profile

yeah you did take 2nd. it was a good battle for 2 weeks
  • jimrat
  • Veteran

yahoo fantasy profile

I shall get revenge
  • Brew
  • Veteran

yahoo fantasy profile

I shall get revenge

you're on buddy.
  • JR80
yo ATG I'm interested...but I've never done Fantasy Baseball before. I'll join up, but don't be surprised if I suck...