LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart On Day Two Of The Draft →

There are 361 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

Originally posted by evil:
Originally posted by tjd808185:
So you're saying Austin should stun KO's fat @ for trying to copy him.

Austin was not the first anti hero in wrestling though. And we have seen many anti authority/anti heroes since SCSA, and that will continue to be something that resonates with wrestling fans.

Also how do we blame KO for playing the role asked of him?

And Austin doesn't have an issue with it. I don't know why people criticize him for being fat when he's more athletic than anyone in here.
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JustinMT:
So you're saying Austin should stun KO's fat @ for trying to copy him.

Austin was not the first anti hero in wrestling though. And we have seen many anti authority/anti heroes since SCSA, and that will continue to be something that resonates with wrestling fans.

And Austin doesn't have an issue with it. I don't know why people criticize him for being fat when he's more athletic than anyone in here.

Dusty Rhodes and Mick Foley were fat too, but I could care less. I don't know why people like to pick at that like it is such a bad thing.
KO is one of the better performers out there, WWE style or not.

• evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
KO is one of the better performers out there, WWE style or not.

That middle finger salute on the way down though
  • jrg
  • Veteran
RAW "Reunion" tonight

AKA Hogan and DX all night

Anti authority figure stunning the McMahon's. Yeah that angle should not be repeated.

Just me though I'm tired of this worked shoot sh. We've seen at least 5 wrestlers do this and it leads to nothing.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • evil
  • Veteran

Anti authority figure stunning the McMahon's. Yeah that angle should not be repeated.

Just me though I'm tired of this worked shoot sh. We've seen at least 5 wrestlers do this and it leads to nothing.

If this story does not overstay it's welcome then it will be fine IMO. A good launching point towards getting KO back over with the fans and rebuilt towards a run as the and chasing the Champ. Hopefully his story with Shane goes no later than Summer Fest.

The problem with the worked shoot stories IMO is once the anti hero reaches the peak and captures the title, creative seems to have no idea on where to take the story.
Originally posted by jrg:

Idk why but I like Billie Kay alot more.
RAW "Reunion" tonight

AKA Hogan and DX all night

I just want to see Razor Ramon.

Lol @ when IRS wanted to tax his gold chains.
  • evil
  • Veteran
Lol at Dawkins coughing it up and using clear eyes after "running into" RVD backstage. #PassTheDutchie
  • dmax
  • Veteran
The years haven't been kind to alundra blaze
  • dmax
  • Veteran

Billie looks great without all the makeup
Originally posted by dmax:

Billie looks great without all the makeup

Yuuuuuuuuup
Share 49ersWebzone