LISTEN: 49ers Draft Hits And Misses With ESPN's Matt Miller →

There are 116 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

Originally posted by Willisfn4life:
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
I go to this local arena for minor league hockey all the time. Last time I went to a WWE event here it was Taker vs the Un-Americans lol.

What arena you talking about...scope center? I ask because I live in Richmond. I've been to that and the Hampton coliseum.

Small world. I grew up in Richmond and Chesterfield.
[ Edited by John_Candy on Jul 18, 2019 at 2:51 AM ]
Originally posted by John_Candy:

Same, I went to Bethel High School in Hampton, VA. I've been to the Scope, and the Hampton/Richmond Coliseum. The scope is ok, the Hampton Coliseum is bearable, I didn't enjoy my experience watching Wrestling at the Richmond Coliseum.

That being said, pretty coool lots of locals on here.
So they are just randomly doing some reunion show? Is it RAW 30 already, or some other big wwe date?
Originally posted by TheGore49er:
So they are just randomly doing some reunion show? Is it RAW 30 already, or some other big wwe date?

Nope, completely random to try to boost ratings.

Nice. Indeed it is. I imagine you used to go watch the Richmond Renegades? I used to be a season ticket holder. Plus grew up playing hockey all over the state which as you know wasn't easy in VA. Hockey has come a long way in this area but 25 years ago, it was much harder to find organized league play.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Scope. The show is on a Tuesday so it will indeed be the live TV one. I want to see the Iiconics live now lol.

I remember going to a house show at the Richmond Coliseum and was on the second row. Stacy Keibler did her patented ring apron bend over right in front of me. You talk about eyes popping out of your head.

Nice. Indeed it is. I imagine you used to go watch the Richmond Renegades? I used to be a season ticket holder. Plus grew up playing hockey all over the state which as you know wasn't easy in VA. Hockey has come a long way in this area but 25 years ago, it was much harder to find organized league play.

Never been much of a hockey fan, but I used to watch the Braves play at the Diamond. I once watched a game there with some of my relatives from Atlanta, and they said the Diamond was nicer than Fulton-County Stadium.

My brother still lives there and he's been to a lot of wrestling events. He saw an Inferno match at the Coliseum. This was about 10(ish) years ago. He won tickets by calling in and answering a trivia question on XL102.
Originally posted by JustinMT:
Originally posted by TheGore49er:

Nope, completely random to try to boost ratings.

Lmao sad.
Never been much of a hockey fan, but I used to watch the Braves play at the Diamond. I once watched a game there with some of my relatives from Atlanta, and they said the Diamond was nicer than Fulton-County Stadium.

My brother still lives there and he's been to a lot of wrestling events. He saw an Inferno match at the Coliseum. This was about 10(ish) years ago. He won tickets by calling in and answering a trivia question on XL102.
Yep I was there for that match. You talking about MVP vs Kane right?

Yep I was there for that match. You talking about MVP vs Kane right?

Yep, I think that was it.

Yep, I think that was it.

Yep went to that ppv. I've been to four different ppvs in other states including WrestleMania 24 in Orlando. Which had Shawn Michaels vs Ric Flair in Flair's retirement match.

Even though it was the last ppv I went to, I remember that show like yesterday. People complained about the lighting and WWE offered free tickets to Raw the next night in Orlando. Then at the end of the show a pyro spiraled into the crowd. Never did hear if anything came of that.
For Tony...
For Tony...

For Tony...

• dmax
  • Veteran
For Tony...

Bayley booty
Share 49ersWebzone