• Veteran
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by jimrat:
Haqparast guy is impressive

Looks like Kelvin Gastelum.

Lol yeah doppelganger
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
UFC gets the PiP

Does the sound bar sync up to the tv or did you run wires up the wall? Trying to figure out how to do mine

Sad to see shogun get wrecked like that
Originally posted by crabman82:
Sad to see shogun get wrecked like that

Lol my wife was very upset by that. I shouldnt lol, but he got absolutely wrecked
I like Anthony smith. Lanky and good power ,

• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
UFC gets the PiP

Does the sound bar sync up to the tv or did you run wires up the wall? Trying to figure out how to do mine

soundbar is connected to the tv via the HDMI ARC connection. ran behind the wall. love that wood on your wall. still not sure if we wanna do that or somd kind of wallpaper.
soundbar is connected to the tv via the HDMI ARC connection. ran behind the wall. love that wood on your wall. still not sure if we wanna do that or somd kind of wallpaper.

Nice. Thanks. I'll let my father in law figure it out lol
Stikwood...love it
https://www.stikwood.com
  • evil
  • Veteran
DC said Gus would have to do something spectacular to get another shot, yet named Shogun as a potential LHW title challenger, and Shogun just got wrecked.

After DC fought Gus a couple years ago, he said that was the worst he was ever beaten. That scrap was awesome, a real war. DC obviously ducking Gus, but like that Smith called Gus out. A win for Gus and DC will have trouble ducking him as Gus said he would be willing to go to HW to fight him if he had to.
Originally posted by evil:
DC said Gus would have to do something spectacular to get another shot, yet named Shogun as a potential LHW title challenger, and Shogun just got wrecked.

After DC fought Gus a couple years ago, he said that was the worst he was ever beaten. That scrap was awesome, a real war. DC obviously ducking Gus, but like that Smith called Gus out. A win for Gus and DC will have trouble ducking him as Gus said he would be willing to go to HW to fight him if he had to.

About 5 mins after smiths callout it was revealed gus is out of ufc 227 with whats described as a minor injury
[ Edited by crabman82 on Jul 22, 2018 at 4:10 PM ]
Originally posted by evil:

Pretty lame. Gus, IMO, is the best challenger . He f**ked up Jones, he f**ked up DC.....
Share 49ersWebzone