There are 163 users in the forums

2021 NBA Draft Thread(Lottery is tonight 8:30PM EST)

Didn't see any thread(s) on the 2021 NBA Draft, so making one I guess, the Draft Lottery is tonight, 8:30PM EST, My Rockets need to stay in top 4 or the pick will go to OKC in exchange for MIA's pick(18th).
Warriors nab two lottery picks and swap those in trade packages for Pascal Siakam and Jonas Valanciunas

lightyears
Originally posted by Bluefalcon61:
Warriors nab two lottery picks and swap those in trade packages for Pascal Siakam and Jonas Valanciunas

lightyears

Doesn't GS own the Timberwolves 1st? Or is like top 3 protected?
I'd say I'm hopeful the Kings will jump, but they'll blow the pick no matter what, so whatevs...
Originally posted by AB81Rules:

lightyears

Doesn't GS own the Timberwolves 1st? Or is like top 3 protected?

Its top 3 protected. If Minnesota gets a top 3 pick the Warriors will then get their unprotected 1st rd pick next year.

lightyears

LOL Good luck with that.
Ah the highlight of the year for Warriors fans.
Originally posted by 9erReign:

Nah. That was seeing the Lakers get knocked out in the first round of the playoffs.
Lol Cleveland has the best lottery luck. They are the Seahawks of the NBA draft lottery.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Sucks for Cade - gotta play on a terrible team in Detroit.
[ Edited by 4ML on Jun 22, 2021 at 6:01 PM ]

• jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by 9erReign:

Nah. That was seeing the Lakers get knocked out in the first round of the playoffs.

• 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 4ML:

Thank god my Rockets keep their pick, #2 overall, so Jalen Suggs, Evan Mobley, or Jalen Green then? Just hope whoever it is will gel and develop with Wood, a developed KPJ, plus good reserves like Tate & KJ Martin.
No one is having a worse night than Cade Cunningham
Share 49ersWebzone