Not sure about this one. Looks like the Crimson Tide won the World Series too… pic.twitter.com/TaS6yXTSVc
— Darren Rovell (@darrenrovell) November 3, 2021
There are 396 users in the forums
2021 World Series Champion Atlanta Braves Thread
Nov 2, 2021 at 11:02 PM
- JustinMT
- Veteran
- Posts: 45,668
Congrats Bama! Roll Tide!
Nov 2, 2021 at 11:08 PM
- TheSixthRing
- Beer Gut
- Posts: 82,494
Originally posted by JustinMT:
Congrats Bama! Roll Tide!
Not sure about this one. Looks like the Crimson Tide won the World Series too… pic.twitter.com/TaS6yXTSVc
— Darren Rovell (@darrenrovell) November 3, 2021
Bama is val's team!
Nov 2, 2021 at 11:24 PM
- fropwns
- The Last Fronin
- Posts: 27,976
Every time I see a different championship hat, I get something in my damn eye. It gets all watery.
Nov 2, 2021 at 11:59 PM
- VaBeachNiner
- Veteran
- Posts: 60,134
Good job guys
Georgia sports right now. pic.twitter.com/algXDRV7BY
— nascarcasm (@nascarcasm) November 3, 2021
Nov 3, 2021 at 5:42 AM
- NJNiner
- Veteran
- Posts: 8,855
Originally posted by TheGore49er:
WE DID IT!!!
Hell yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
Nov 3, 2021 at 7:18 AM
- BYisGod
- Veteran
- Posts: 16,259
Still feels just as sweet this morning!
I WANT ALL THE DAMN CHAMPIONSHIP MEMORABILIA!
I WANT ALL THE DAMN CHAMPIONSHIP MEMORABILIA!
Nov 3, 2021 at 7:38 AM
- valrod33
- Hall of Small
- Posts: 138,120
2021 Braves Championship Path
— James Smyth (@JamesSmyth621) November 3, 2021
Brewers 95-67
Dodgers 106-56
Astros 95-67
.609 combined win% is the 2nd-toughest for any World Series winner in the Wild Card Era (since 1995). It was .613 for 2004 Red Sox, who went through the Angels (92-70), Yankees (101-61) & Cardinals (105-57).
Nov 3, 2021 at 8:08 AM
- fropwns
- The Last Fronin
- Posts: 27,976
Gooooood morrrning World Champion fan base who did not take the field but still feels like they did! We resign Freddie, yet?
Nov 3, 2021 at 8:15 AM
- TheChozen
- Veteran
- Posts: 5,964
Originally posted by fropwns:
Gooooood morrrning World Champion fan base who did not take the field but still feels like they did! We resign Freddie, yet?
They better resign Freddie with the quickness!
I don't care what the gear looks like, just make sure you put champs on it!!!
It's also sweet to click on this thread and see "World Series Champions" at the top.
[ Edited by TheChozen on Nov 3, 2021 at 8:19 AM ]
Nov 3, 2021 at 8:20 AM
- NineFourNiner
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 78,657
Man. I've waited so long for this. My unwavering fandom has paid off. I'm even happy for bandwagonners like Val. Congrats to me!
Nov 3, 2021 at 8:37 AM
- fropwns
- The Last Fronin
- Posts: 27,976
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Man. I've waited so long for this. My unwavering fandom has paid off. I'm even happy for bandwagonners like Val. Congrats to me!
Nov 3, 2021 at 8:38 AM
- valrod33
- Hall of Small
- Posts: 138,120
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Man. I've waited so long for this. My unwavering fandom has paid off. I'm even happy for bandwagonners like Val. Congrats to me!
This, lifelong diehards like 949 and Chaz deserve this title
Nov 3, 2021 at 8:58 AM
- valrod33
- Hall of Small
- Posts: 138,120
I was 13 years old back when they won it in 95
my oldest boy is 13 years old for the championship
My 2nd oldest is 10 so we got another championship in 3 more years then my youngest boy is 3 so in 10 years there will be another one
LETS GOOOOOOOOO
my oldest boy is 13 years old for the championship
My 2nd oldest is 10 so we got another championship in 3 more years then my youngest boy is 3 so in 10 years there will be another one
LETS GOOOOOOOOO
Nov 3, 2021 at 8:58 AM
- RishikeshA
- Veteran
- Posts: 12,720
Those two moon shots by Soler and Freeman took all the energy out of the Astros.
Nov 3, 2021 at 9:15 AM
- NineFourNiner
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 78,657
Originally posted by valrod33:Thanks, bro. I worked hard. Game recognize game.
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Man. I've waited so long for this. My unwavering fandom has paid off. I'm even happy for bandwagonners like Val. Congrats to me!
This, lifelong diehards like 949 and Chaz deserve this title