49ers vs. Commanders Tickets Available! →

There are 318 users in the forums

2026 San Francisco Giants Season Thread

Just said it on Sunday night baseball.
Holy f**k!!!!
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 23,996
Ohhh 💩
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Nah. Catch said it can't happen lol.

hicks, Harrison and who though?

You think matos or Luciano?
Tibbs and possibly bello
From the red sox reddit page lol:

I JUST BOUGHT HIS JERSEY FML- WHAT THE ACTUAL f**k
Wow, interesting move. Nice bat for the lineup. Isn't this the guy who told Boston he wouldn't play 1st Base? He plays 3B but there's Chapman...wonder where he plays when Chapman returns? Maybe some DH along w/ Wilmer?
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Nah. Catch said it can't happen lol.

hicks, Harrison and who though?

You think matos or Luciano?

Tibbs and Bello
It's Devers
for
Hicks, Harrison, Tibbs and Bello.

Giants absorbing the whole contract.
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
It's Devers
for
Hicks, Harrison, Tibbs and Bello.

Giants absorbing the whole contract.

Buster cooked.
"On January 11, 2023 Devers agreed to a 10-year, $313.5 million contract extension which will take effect in the 2024 season."

Wow.
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
It's Devers
for
Hicks, Harrison, Tibbs and Bello.

Giants absorbing the whole contract.

Big dick move. Don't love that contract but Devers is a stud!
I'm okay with trading Hicks and Harrison. Harrison is young and has promise but he needs to develop another good pitch to be a starter. Tibbs had 12 HRs in AA and was their #1 draft pick last season. A left handed power hitting OF.

I'm wondering where they'll play Devers. He can play 3rd base but obviously that's Chapman's spot when he comes back. I wonder if he can play 2nd base? He was a DH recently in Boston but he apparantly didn't want to be just a DH.
I liked tibbs
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone