LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 268 users in the forums

***OFFICIAL 2020-21 SOCCER Thread***

[ Edited by TheGore49er on Nov 18, 2020 at 6:18 PM ]
  • Veteran
Now that I am on all the European games, I have to say, LOL Germany. What an embarrassment to get punked by Spain 6-0. I don't buy any of Low's excuses.
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Originally posted by 190836:
Now that I am on all the European games, I have to say, LOL Germany. What an embarrassment to get punked by Spain 6-0. I don't buy any of Low's excuses.

Me either. The fact that he still won't bring back Hummels and Muller is absolutely absurd when both guys are having career years and are CLEARLY better than the current players occupying the position for the NT. And the DFB just shrugs their shoulders and says "trust the process"...even though the process hasn't worked for several years.
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Janitor:

Me either. The fact that he still won't bring back Hummels and Muller is absolutely absurd when both guys are having career years and are CLEARLY better than the current players occupying the position for the NT. And the DFB just shrugs their shoulders and says "trust the process"...even though the process hasn't worked for several years.

Exactly, trust what process. You just got sh** on by Spain and you want your fans to be patient. Nah, not gonna work. Not with German fans.
  • Veteran
I think Barca's defensive players should watch some Bayern games. Bayern defenders are never out of position. As great as Pique and lenglet are, they are often out of position. This is a major problem with Barca.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Diego

RIP

Started playing and watching football in 80s bc of Diego.

One of the GOATs.

Thank you for advancing this beautiful game and entertaining us.
[ Edited by 4ML on Nov 25, 2020 at 5:08 PM ]
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Excited to get into soccer for the first time.

• Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Originally posted by jrg:
Excited to get into soccer for the first time.

At least its not owned by Kroenke
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
All four bundesliga teams in UCL advanced to the knockout stages.

#farmersleague
  • Veteran
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/match-highlights-bayern-vs-lokomotiv-223204738.html
Bayern is for real. Unlike Barca, what was that vs Juve.

• Veteran
RIP Paolo Rossi! A huge loss!
LAFC vs Club América ⚽️

Final. Club Ameríca me la pela!
[ Edited by SolRebe1 on Dec 19, 2020 at 9:50 PM ]
LAFC ! Season tickets holder
Nice win
Talk about flopping in this game, wow.
  • Veteran
It was a rough day for Leeds. I gave up watching after the fourth goal.
It was a rough day for Leeds. I gave up watching after the fourth goal.

Never nice losing to that lot, god I hate them. But in the grand scheme of things they should be beating us, their squad is worth £800m. Went down swinging though could have scored 5/6 ourselves on another day.
Share 49ersWebzone