-
SFrush
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 5,422
Originally posted by ads_2006:
50/50 if gets suspended
normally, I'd say not likely for a play like this (maybe a game?) but because of Draymond's repeater status, a suspension of however many games is on the table
He's getting suspended 100 percent. The league is tired of him.
Nurkic said after the game he thinks Draymond needs help and I agree with him. He needs anger management or something.
-
ads_2006
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 64,529
Steph won't ever be traded unless he asks for it. I get the whole Montana/Walsh thing about trading a year or two early, but there is no Steve young/Rice etc waiting in the wings.
as good as Podz is rn, he isn't gonna sell out Chase or road arenas as Curry does. Lacob still wants to be profitable.
At some point, Dunleavy has to sit Klay/Draymond down and be real. If you wanna stay here, accept a bench role and reduced salary (at least for Klay, Draymond got signed).
-
Bluesbro
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 13,414
Originally posted by SFrush:
Originally posted by ads_2006:
50/50 if gets suspended
normally, I'd say not likely for a play like this (maybe a game?) but because of Draymond's repeater status, a suspension of however many games is on the table
He's getting suspended 100 percent. The league is tired of him.
Nurkic said after the game he thinks Draymond needs help and I agree with him. He needs anger management or something.
50/50 he gets suspended? Really? He deserves double digit games. If he got a 20 game suspension I would not be mad, or think it was unwarranted. He has the worst rep in the league, and obviously a short suspension is doing nothing to curb his behavior. Hell, give him the Morant suspension and play Kuminga finally.
-
RonMexico
- Moderator
-
- Posts: 80,081
I feel like the team should care more about his antics
-
Ninerjohn
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 67,444
Originally posted by Bluesbro:
Originally posted by SFrush:
Originally posted by ads_2006:
50/50 if gets suspended
normally, I'd say not likely for a play like this (maybe a game?) but because of Draymond's repeater status, a suspension of however many games is on the table
He's getting suspended 100 percent. The league is tired of him.
Nurkic said after the game he thinks Draymond needs help and I agree with him. He needs anger management or something.
50/50 he gets suspended? Really? He deserves double digit games. If he got a 20 game suspension I would not be mad, or think it was unwarranted. He has the worst rep in the league, and obviously a short suspension is doing nothing to curb his behavior. Hell, give him the Morant suspension and play Kuminga finally.
I wouldnt care if he got suspended for 20 games at all. He is totally out of control
-
Ninerjohn
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 67,444
Originally posted by ads_2006:
klay will get the same offer at the end of the year, I think this puts him in line with curry's contract
That offer isn't close to what Steph makes but is still way too much. Honestly, id let him test free agency.
-
ads_2006
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 64,529
I mean time wise. For sure not gonna give Klay that kind of money.
-
ads_2006
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 64,529
Originally posted by RonMexico:
I feel like the team should care more about his antics
I wonder if there is language in current CBA about team suspensions.
-
maximusdecimus
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 6,252
Adam Silver is probably the weakest commissioner in sports right now. Dude has no ball$. If David Stern were still comish Green would be looking at a 25 game suspension at the very least.
-
SteveWallacesHelmet
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 24,099
Originally posted by maximusdecimus:
Adam Silver is probably the weakest commissioner in sports right now. Dude has no ball$. If David Stern were still comish Green would be looking at a 25 game suspension at the very least.
Did David Stern have a history of suspending players based on what they did in the past though? I don't recall that happening.
-
Young2Rice
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 71,767
He should get 20-30 games.
-
bayarealuv
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 57,777
he got 5 for the choke right? i'm guessing another 5
-
Young2Rice
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 71,767
Originally posted by bayarealuv:
he got 5 for the choke right? i'm guessing another 5
I dunno. This incident seems different. He went from 0 to punching a guy in 3 seconds. He needs help.
I think he drinks while playing, tbh. Same s**t Artest used to do.
-
bayarealuv
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 57,777
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by bayarealuv:
he got 5 for the choke right? i'm guessing another 5
I dunno. This incident seems different. He went from 0 to punching a guy in 3 seconds. He needs help.
I think he drinks while playing, tbh. Same s**t Artest used to do.
you could be right
this is wild lol
-
ads_2006
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 64,529
Lmao @ title post name
[ Edited by ads_2006 on Dec 13, 2023 at 3:04 PM ]