Rep the Red & Gold: Shop 49ers Gear →

There are 710 users in the forums

***2019-2020 NBA REGULAR SEASON THREAD***

  • Jiks
  • Member
  • Posts: 29,220
Holly f**k I'm sitting right beging Stockton.
Originally posted by Jiks:
Holly f**k I'm sitting right beging Stockton.


Talk to him!
  • Jiks
  • Member
  • Posts: 29,220
Originally posted by JustinMT:
Originally posted by Jiks:
Holly f**k I'm sitting right beging Stockton.


Talk to him!

I gotta make sure I'm not crazy. This is awesome!
  • Jiks
  • Member
  • Posts: 29,220
Originally posted by Jiks:

The OG! Legendary... love how he dresses. So low key, he's always been like that.
  • Jiks
  • Member
  • Posts: 29,220
Originally posted by sacniner:
Originally posted by Jiks:

The OG! Legendary... love how he dresses. So low key, he's always been like that.

>Harden on the all-time list.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 166,549


Hope you had fun Jiks!
Originally posted by Jiks:

thats awesome. U talk to him at all?
Guess that blowout loss to the Sixers in Philly earlier was a fluke for Miami. The two teams match up pretty well when Miami isn't playing on the 2nd night of a back to back on the road.
  • Jiks
  • Member
  • Posts: 29,220
Originally posted by TheGore49er:
Originally posted by Jiks:

thats awesome. U talk to him at all?

No, I left him be in respect but I did get a good picture with him after the game when a few others were bugging him first. It was quite the experience between sitting that close to him and having a full VIP free food and booze experience in in an exclusive lounge. Crazy that people can enjoy this every single night. Probably a once in a lifetime for me.
[ Edited by Jiks on Dec 19, 2019 at 6:03 AM ]
Originally posted by Jiks:
Originally posted by TheGore49er:
Originally posted by Jiks:

thats awesome. U talk to him at all?

No, I left him be in respect but I did get a good picture with him after the game when a few others were bugging him first. It was quite the experience between sitting that close to him and having a full VIP free food and booze experience in in an exclusive lounge. Crazy that people can enjoy this every single night. Probably a once in a lifetime for me.

Nice. Ya ill prob never do that, at least not a Laker game, maybe a Hawks game lol
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 53,673
Originally posted by Jiks:
Originally posted by TheGore49er:
Originally posted by Jiks:

thats awesome. U talk to him at all?

No, I left him be in respect but I did get a good picture with him after the game when a few others were bugging him first. It was quite the experience between sitting that close to him and having a full VIP free food and booze experience in in an exclusive lounge. Crazy that people can enjoy this every single night. Probably a once in a lifetime for me.

That's awesome man. Stockton was one of my favorite players (after Reggie Miller) in the late 80s and 90s. Definitely doesn't get enough respect bc he didn't win a chip. Greatest half court PG of all time imo. Pretty cool you were able to basically watch a game sitting next to him.

Brett Brown is not the one to get the Sixers to that next level
Possible overall 1st pick Wiseman has left Memphis to prepare for draft
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 53,673
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone