LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 255 users in the forums

***2019-2020 NBA REGULAR SEASON THREAD***

• 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by maximusdecimus:
Luka Doncic with a really nasty ankle sprain. Left in the 1st quarter. Dallas is gonna go into a free fall without him in the lineup. Stick a fork in them..........

• FL9er
  • Veteran
I love how Knowledge is nowhere to be found when Philly gets mollywhopped, but he'll let you know how awesome they are everytime they win.

[Just messing with ya]
Originally posted by FL9er:
I love how Knowledge is nowhere to be found when Philly gets mollywhopped, but he'll let you know how awesome they are everytime they win.

[Just messing with ya]

Truth

[Just messing with ya]

I didn't even watch the game cause the Niners lost. So you can suck on my penis
Originally posted by Knowledge:

[Just messing with ya]

[Just messing with ya]

Originally posted by 4ML:
Originally posted by DaBum:
Harden one of only 5 to have back to back 50+ games on the road.

20 for 33 on 3-pters in those games, making 10 in each game.

His scoring average is now up to 39.3 pts. Next closest is 31.1. That gap is as big as the 2nd highest to the 19th highest.

He's 3rd in steals and 8th in assists as well.

Dude is gonna average 40ppg this season and ppl gonna act like he isn't one of the all time great player lol

People don't like his game. Get over it

And what does that have to do with acknowledging that he's an all time great player?

Who doesnt acknowledge this? Everyone knows how good he is. People just dont like watching his brand of basketball, myself included. Harden is FAR too skilled to play the way he does. He is the most unwatchable superstar in NBA history as far as I am concerned. Doesnt mean I dont think he is great.
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
Who doesnt acknowledge this? Everyone knows how good he is. People just dont like watching his brand of basketball, myself included. Harden is FAR too skilled to play the way he does. He is the most unwatchable superstar in NBA history as far as I am concerned. Doesnt mean I dont think he is great.

Same.

His scoring average is now up to 39.3 pts. Next closest is 31.1. That gap is as big as the 2nd highest to the 19th highest.

Dude is gonna average 40ppg this season and ppl gonna act like he isn't one of the all time great player lol

And what does that have to do with acknowledging that he's an all time great player?

Harden going to go down as a stat only player. I don't think his peers really enjoy his game, and very few fans outside of Houston do either. Is he a great scorer? Yea but at what cost?

Originally posted by DynastyChile:

Harden going to go down as a stat only player. I don't think his peers really enjoy his game, and very few fans outside of Houston do either. Is he a great scorer? Yea but at what cost?

They were a game away and a cp3 injury from beating GS couple years ago. They can win with Harden, but the team around him have to all buy into playing great defense like they did in that GS series.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Jazz
  • FL9er
  • Veteran

LOL, I was just joking. Calm yourself.
Originally posted by jrg:
Jazz

You'll probably win
  • Jiks
Originally posted by JustinMT:
Originally posted by jrg:
Jazz

You'll probably win

I'm VIP at this game. Free food, free booze, and 15 rows up. This is an amazing yet expensive experience.
Share 49ersWebzone