Buy49ers NFC Champions and Super Bowl LIV gear

There are 139 users in the forums

***2019-2020 NBA REGULAR SEASON THREAD***

Big win for the Sixers baby!

They need to criticize Embiid every night.

Beast
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Knowledge:
Big win for the Sixers baby!

They need to criticize Embiid every night.

Beast

F celtics
Sixers keep it rolling. Solid game from Ben. Tobias been balling since his slow start in the beginning of the season

Matisse Thybulle the steal of the draft. Future potential DPOY and deadly from 3
  • DaBum
  • Veteran
Harden one of only 5 to have back to back 50+ games on the road.

20 for 33 on 3-pters in those games, making 10 in each game.

His scoring average is now up to 39.3 pts. Next closest is 31.1. That gap is as big as the 2nd highest to the 19th highest.

He's 3rd in steals and 8th in assists as well.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DaBum:

His scoring average is now up to 39.3 pts. Next closest is 31.1. That gap is as big as the 2nd highest to the 19th highest.

Dude is gonna average 40ppg this season and ppl gonna act like he isn't one of the all time great player lol
Originally posted by 4ML:

Dude is gonna average 40ppg this season and ppl gonna act like he isn't one of the all time great player lol

People don't like his game. Get over it
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

And what does that have to do with acknowledging that he's an all time great player?
Luka Doncic with a really nasty ankle sprain. Left in the 1st quarter. Dallas is gonna go into a free fall without him in the lineup. Stick a fork in them..........
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by maximusdecimus:
Luka Doncic with a really nasty ankle sprain. Left in the 1st quarter. Dallas is gonna go into a free fall without him in the lineup. Stick a fork in them..........

• FL9er
  • Veteran
I love how Knowledge is nowhere to be found when Philly gets mollywhopped, but he'll let you know how awesome they are everytime they win.

[Just messing with ya]

Originally posted by FL9er:
I love how Knowledge is nowhere to be found when Philly gets mollywhopped, but he'll let you know how awesome they are everytime they win.

[Just messing with ya]

Truth

[Just messing with ya]

I didn't even watch the game cause the Niners lost. So you can suck on my penis

[Just messing with ya]

[Just messing with ya]

And what does that have to do with acknowledging that he's an all time great player?

Who doesnt acknowledge this? Everyone knows how good he is. People just dont like watching his brand of basketball, myself included. Harden is FAR too skilled to play the way he does. He is the most unwatchable superstar in NBA history as far as I am concerned. Doesnt mean I dont think he is great.
Share 49erswebzone