There are 441 users in the forums

⛹COLLEGE BASKETBALL 2018-2019⛹🏿‍♂️

• Garce
  • Veteran
TIL Patrick Ewing is the HC at Georgetown
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by valrod33:
San Diego State Aztecs 25 - 0 now. Clinched the Mountain West conference last night with a win.

Good for them but its not like they are playing anybody good

You can only play the teams on your schedule. Do you want them to play teams not on their schedule?

They beat every team they played. Only undefeated team left in America. If it was so easy why don't other teams do it? Even in their own conference for example? Because nobody else is strange enough. Just them. Have you even watched them play or know the players they have? Because they have some highly rated ones.

They are #4 in the country and a projected #1 seed in one of the brackets for the NCAA Tournament.

They couldn't even win their weak division .

Utah St is a projected 10 seed right now
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Originally posted by valrod33:
San Diego State Aztecs 25 - 0 now. Clinched the Mountain West conference last night with a win.

Good for them but its not like they are playing anybody good

You can only play the teams on your schedule. Do you want them to play teams not on their schedule?

They beat every team they played. Only undefeated team left in America. If it was so easy why don't other teams do it? Even in their own conference for example? Because nobody else is strange enough. Just them. Have you even watched them play or know the players they have? Because they have some highly rated ones.

They are #4 in the country and a projected #1 seed in one of the brackets for the NCAA Tournament.

They couldn't even win their weak division .

Utah St is a projected 10 seed right now

They lost 2 times all year long. One of the best records in the NCAA. They are projected as a #2 seed probably in the West bracket which runs through Staples Center. Not a bad draw for them. They fell out of the projected #1 seed in the East bracket. Oh well.

In the beginning of the year they were awesome. Middle of the year awesome. End of the year less good. A bad trend heading into the tournament. The challenge of being undefeated all year long got to them and was too much. Also every team throws their knockout punch because of their record. They play San Diego State like it's the Championship in every single game.

At this point based on their trends an early exit is possible from the tournament. Or they could win a few rounds and hit the sweet 16 and see what happens from there.

If you would have told me at the beginning of the year.....

* They will be 30 - 2.

* They will be the projected #2 seed in the West bracket of the NCAA Tournament.

1) I would not believe you.

2) I would think you are crazy.

3) I would gladly take it.
[ Edited by SanDiego49er on Mar 8, 2020 at 8:54 PM ]
  • Jcool
  • Veteran

Share 49ersWebzone