LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 282 users in the forums

⛹COLLEGE BASKETBALL 2018-2019⛹🏿‍♂️

Good game.
Another nail biter for UVA. Hunter was fantastic once he got going. UVA has been clutch this month. Congrats on a great season.
Originally posted by John_Candy:
Another nail biter for UVA. Hunter was fantastic once he got going. UVA has been clutch this month. Congrats on a great season.

Hunter did great job defending Culver
Virginia seemed to be the tighter team. Texas Tech came up just short, great final.
  • titan
  • Veteran
That was a very good game. I hope this will be the new trend in NCAA. I'd say backup the 3 point line to entice good shooting percentage. I just missed the old contrasting basketball style where one team is trying to slow the game down, while the other is trying to speed it up. Now it seems like it's just volume shooting.
Auburn must be pissed right now lol.
  • titan
  • Veteran
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Auburn must be pissed right now lol.

No doubt!!!
Originally posted by titan:
That was a very good game. I hope this will be the new trend in NCAA. I'd say backup the 3 point line to entice good shooting percentage. I just missed the old contrasting basketball style where one team is trying to slow the game down, while the other is trying to speed it up. Now it seems like it's just volume shooting.

Why would Auburn be pissed? They clearly fouled on the last shot. And they fouled before the Virginia guy double dribbled, but neither of those were called. They were several calls that went Auburn's way before that too. It really looked like somebody wanted it to still be a close game after UVA went up by 10 with about 5 minutes left.

It wasn't as bad, but the same thing happened last night when UVA had a 10 point lead late.
This AZ story isn't going away and just getting worse. Death penalty a possibility?
[ Edited by TheGore49er on May 4, 2019 at 8:56 AM ]

Originally posted by TheGore49er:
This AZ story isn't going away and just getting worse. Death penalty a possibility?

Hope so, Miller is a scumbag although I do think college athletes should be paid legally.
Haters
Originally posted by valrod33:
Haters

Cheater
lol
Share 49ersWebzone