There are 168 users in the forums

⛹COLLEGE BASKETBALL 2018-2019⛹🏿‍♂️

STARTS TONIGHT. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Kansas vs Michigan St and Duke vs Kentucky
Duke gonna be fun to watch this year.
Go Bruins
ESPN's 2019 NBA Mock has 3 of the first 4 picks being players from Duke. Might have to watch them tonight!
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
ESPN's 2019 NBA Mock has 3 of the first 4 picks being players from Duke. Might have to watch them tonight!

ya, they are loaded this year. they have freakish athletes on that team. this aint your dad's Duke team with a bunch of white guys who can only shoot.
Originally posted by TheGore49er:

ya, they are loaded this year. they have freakish athletes on that team. this aint your dad's Duke team with a bunch of white guys who can only shoot.

don't forget a plumlee!

But seriously this is the most unique Duke team in a while cause of the amount of potential one and done players on their team.
Originally posted by gold49digger:

don't forget a plumlee!

But seriously this is the most unique Duke team in a while cause of the amount of potential one and done players on their team.

Duke had 4 one and done players on last years team and had 3 the year before. This is nothing new for them although it is the first time I'm sure that they have had 3 players mocked to go in the top 4 ( and yes its dumb to have mock drafts before the season even starts)

don't forget a plumlee!

Duke had 4 one and done players on last years team and had 3 the year before. This is nothing new for them although it is the first time I'm sure that they have had 3 players mocked to go in the top 4 ( and yes its dumb to have mock drafts before the season even starts)

lol i'm no expert at college basketball. I usually picture a duke team of a bunch of white dudes that can shoot and play all 4 years with a sprinkle of one and done talent haha.

don't forget a plumlee!

lol i'm no expert at college basketball. I usually picture a duke team of a bunch of white dudes that can shoot and play all 4 years with a sprinkle of one and done talent haha.

Sounds like Laettner and Hurley with a sprinkle of Grant Hill

The One and Done Basketball Association lol
  • Garce
  • Veteran
[ Edited by Garce on Nov 6, 2018 at 5:05 PM ]
tuning in for the zion hype
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
tuning in for the zion hype

He is a physical freak but give me RJ Barrett . This kid is special.
Bruins smashing Devry
Share 49ersWebzone