• Veteran
Originally posted by JustinMT:
Could be worse.

Originally posted by TheGore49er:
Originally posted by DaBum:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Yeah I think you are overvaluing Pj tucker a little too high. lol

Then you obviously didn't watch the playoffs last year. He played a huge role for them all season but his physicality in the playoffs helped them out a ton; especially, in the first couple rounds. Losing a physical, defensive post presence like that would be detrimental for a team like the Rockets who don't really have anyone else on their team that can do that outside of Capela.

Exactly. Without Tucker we don't have a player capable of playing inside but switching on screens other than Capela. Rockets need to build to beat the Warriors. Tucker is imperative to beating them.

lol val...

not only is his defense invaluable, but he also hits 3s consistently. the only way i could see him becoming expendable if Melo uses his 6'8 size to finally play defense for once in his career, but doubt that's happening.
nah you guys are definitely over valuing a 33 year old bench player who can easily be replaced
Curious to see how the new pieces fit with Rockets. Hopefully Melo buys in. Not holding my breath but ya know.

Any version of Melo sucks now, has for years.
Originally posted by jrg:
Could be worse.

• DaBum
  • Veteran

Then you obviously didn't watch the playoffs last year. He played a huge role for them all season but his physicality in the playoffs helped them out a ton; especially, in the first couple rounds. Losing a physical, defensive post presence like that would be detrimental for a team like the Rockets who don't really have anyone else on their team that can do that outside of Capela.

Exactly. Without Tucker we don't have a player capable of playing inside but switching on screens other than Capela. Rockets need to build to beat the Warriors. Tucker is imperative to beating them.

lol val...

not only is his defense invaluable, but he also hits 3s consistently. the only way i could see him becoming expendable if Melo uses his 6'8 size to finally play defense for once in his career, but doubt that's happening.
nah you guys are definitely over valuing a 33 year old bench player who can easily be replaced

Yet the Rockets are reportedly refusing to include Tucker and that is the biggest hold up to getting a deal done

You really should let this one go.

lol val...

Yet the Rockets are reportedly refusing to include Tucker and that is the biggest hold up to getting a deal done

They want to trade either Gordon or Tucker not both. Thibs wants both. So lets not act like Tucker is untradeable
  • DaBum
  • Veteran

lol val...

They want to trade either Gordon or Tucker not both. Thibs wants both. So lets not act like Tucker is untradeable

The Rockets will not trade Tucker. If Thibs offered Tucker for Butler straight up, duh, but Minny isn't trading Butler without Gordon. That's the start. For salary purposes Gordon HAS to be included. Rockets won't include Tucker in any deal in that scenario because they won't trade Gordon and Tucker for Butler. Because Gordon has to be in on these deals for salary it means Tucker is untradeable in this deal.

So unless the Rockets decide to give in suddenly it's going to take a third team or Minny being okay with other players added.
PJ Tucker

LUL
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by Knowledge:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by Knowledge:
Fultz is going to be good

Jumper looks smooth

Gotta see how it drops when the preseason games start. Shaq could nail free throws in practice all day. It was when the game started that he went to s**t.

I'm talking about the pre-season game tonight lol....1-3 on jumpers and 2-2 from the line

Games. Plural. 1 preseason game with 3 jumpers doesn't qualify as busting out of his slump. Especially against whoever that hack team they played was. lol

I dont care about busting out of a slump. I care about the form and hitch. Form looks good and theres no hitch. Hopefully he can get back to his college days now. His handle and ability to get to the hole is remarkable

Went and seen kawhi's raptors debut today vs the blazers
  • Jiks
My far too early bold prediction is that Grayson Allen edges Simmons for RoY.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Jiks:

Maybe if Allen stayed another couple years in college
Originally posted by Jiks:

say WHAT?
Share 49erswebzone