***2018-19 NBA REGULAR SEASON THREAD***

Originally posted by valrod33:
CP3
Harden
Butler
Melo
Capela

Thats pretty good

Losing Tucker is a huge loss though for their defense.
Originally posted by JustinMT:
CP3
Harden
Butler
Melo
Capela

Thats pretty good

Butler has been on the all defensive teams like 3 or 4 times
  • DaBum
  • Veteran
Yeah no thanks. Is Butler worth more than Gordon AND Tucker? For some teams but not the Rockets.

I'm excited for Gordon this season. He's cut 15 lbs in order to be quicker and reportedly has gone insane on conditioning. I'd gladly give him up in a Butler trade but not with a second starter who is the key to besting the Warriors.
  • DaBum
  • Veteran
CP3
Harden
Butler
Melo
Capela

Thats pretty good

Butler has been on the all defensive teams like 3 or 4 times

All defense isn't created equal. Tucker is huge on the inside and can go for to toe with Draymond there. Butler can't.
Yeah I think you are overvaluing Pj tucker a little too high. lol

Then you obviously didn't watch the playoffs last year. He played a huge role for them all season but his physicality in the playoffs helped them out a ton; especially, in the first couple rounds. Losing a physical, defensive post presence like that would be detrimental for a team like the Rockets who don't really have anyone else on their team that can do that outside of Capela.
  • DaBum
  • Veteran

Then you obviously didn't watch the playoffs last year. He played a huge role for them all season but his physicality in the playoffs helped them out a ton; especially, in the first couple rounds. Losing a physical, defensive post presence like that would be detrimental for a team like the Rockets who don't really have anyone else on their team that can do that outside of Capela.

Exactly. Without Tucker we don't have a player capable of playing inside but switching on screens other than Capela. Rockets need to build to beat the Warriors. Tucker is imperative to beating them.
CP3
Harden
Butler
Melo
Capela

Thats pretty good

they all gonna play 44 minutes a night?

CP3 gonna f**k up his hamstrings
Originally posted by DaBum:

Exactly. Without Tucker we don't have a player capable of playing inside but switching on screens other than Capela. Rockets need to build to beat the Warriors. Tucker is imperative to beating them.

lol val...

not only is his defense invaluable, but he also hits 3s consistently. the only way i could see him becoming expendable if Melo uses his 6'8 size to finally play defense for once in his career, but doubt that's happening.
Fultz is going to be good

Jumper looks smooth

Originally posted by Knowledge:

Jumper looks smooth

Gotta see how it drops when the preseason games start. Shaq could nail free throws in practice all day. It was when the game started that he went to s**t.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Jumper looks smooth

Gotta see how it drops when the preseason games start. Shaq could nail free throws in practice all day. It was when the game started that he went to s**t.

I'm talking about the pre-season game tonight lol....1-3 on jumpers and 2-2 from the line
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Jumper looks smooth

I'm talking about the pre-season game tonight lol....1-3 on jumpers and 2-2 from the line

Games. Plural. 1 preseason game with 3 jumpers doesn't qualify as busting out of his slump. Especially against whoever that hack team they played was. lol
[ Edited by StOnEy333 on Sep 28, 2018 at 11:29 PM ]
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Yay. Another Magic season.

Originally posted by jrg:
Yay. Another Magic season.

Could be worse.
Share 49erswebzone