There are 108 users in the forums

***2018-19 NBA REGULAR SEASON THREAD***

  • 4ML
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 41,750
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 41,750
It's that time of the year!!!!

With Media day today - and end of 49ers season...it is officially the beginning of the start of the new NBA season!!!

Let's go!!!!
lebatard show was killing it today making fun of him and how "fun" he is.

hopefully he's a Laker next year
I cant wait for 76ers basketball

First off season where Joel Embiid wasn't injured and was able to train and condition
Originally posted by Knowledge:
I cant wait for 76ers basketball

First off season where Joel Embiid wasn't injured and was able to train and condition

Full strength Sixers Celtics will be epic
Originally posted by Bluefalcon61:
Originally posted by Knowledge:
I cant wait for 76ers basketball

First off season where Joel Embiid wasn't injured and was able to train and condition

Full strength Sixers Celtics will be epic

First game of the year lol
Originally posted by TheGore49er:
lebatard show was killing it today making fun of him and how "fun" he is.

hopefully he's a Laker next year

Watching my dvr of it today right now. Love that show
  • DaBum
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 2,045
Curious to see how the new pieces fit with Rockets. Hopefully Melo buys in. Not holding my breath but ya know.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 41,750
Originally posted by DaBum:
Curious to see how the new pieces fit with Rockets. Hopefully Melo buys in. Not holding my breath but ya know.

What do you think of them going after Butler?

Originally posted by 4ML:
Originally posted by DaBum:
Curious to see how the new pieces fit with Rockets. Hopefully Melo buys in. Not holding my breath but ya know.

What do you think of them going after Butler?

I think its gonna be great for us, especially if they trade away Eric gordon

:)
Originally posted by 4ML:
Originally posted by DaBum:
Curious to see how the new pieces fit with Rockets. Hopefully Melo buys in. Not holding my breath but ya know.

What do you think of them going after Butler?

They have no shot at Butler unless they bring in a 3rd team


Draft picks get sent to kings but BOOM lets do it
Originally posted by valrod33:


Draft picks get sent to kings but BOOM lets do it

lol

still got weaker against the Warriors and now the Lakers

Drop em to 6th seed in the West
CP3
Harden
Butler
Melo
Capela

Thats pretty good
Share 49erswebzone