LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 298 users in the forums

***2018-19 NBA REGULAR SEASON THREAD***

Originally posted by 4ML:
Oh and Harden v. Utah in first round. We will see a lot of flopping on the court by Rockets and a lot of whining on the board here

Reported
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JustinMT:
Oh and Harden v. Utah in first round. We will see a lot of flopping on the court by Rockets and a lot of whining on the board here

Reported

I'm just glad that the Warriors will have to go thru Rockets or Jazz to reach the conf finals. Hope both Rockets and Jazz stay healthy during the series.

Reported

I'm just glad that the Warriors will have to go thru Rockets or Jazz to reach the conf finals. Hope both Rockets and Jazz stay healthy during the series.
Same and the Jazz and Rockets will be on equal rest this time so that's nice too. I just wish Exum was available. He matched up well with Harden last year.
The Memphis Grizzlies have fired J.B. Bickerstaff as head coach.
Bickerstaff, 40, was 48-97 in two seasons with the Grizzlies, never making the playoffs.
Bickerstaff, 40, was 48-97 in two seasons with the Grizzlies, never making the playoffs.

What's that 3 coaches in 4-5 years for them. Yikes...
Originally posted by TheXFactor:

I'm not sure what they were expecting this past season when they essentially dedicated themselves to rebuilding.
Originally posted by TheXFactor:

I'm not sure what they were expecting this past season when they essentially dedicated themselves to rebuilding.

I read reports that his staff bickered a lot.
Lakers and Walton have agreed to mutually part ways.

Good now LeBron can pick the next coach, has Maverick ever coached?
Originally posted by RishikeshA:

Good now LeBron can pick the next coach, has Maverick ever coached?

Maybe James Jones will leave his GM job with the Suns to "coach" the Lakers.
Damn, Dubs are untouchable. They may sweep Houston, five games tops. Same thing next round and finals. Jesus
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sacniner:
Damn, Dubs are untouchable. They may sweep Houston, five games tops. Same thing next round and finals. Jesus

Regular season is over

Share 49ersWebzone