There are 405 users in the forums

***2018-19 NBA REGULAR SEASON THREAD***

• jrg
  • Veteran
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Magic @ Hornets tonight on ESPN.

LOLWTFTHEMAGICCANPLAYONESPNJKDSFGBDSKJFDSKJFHDSJFK

im sure nobody knows who the magic are, but terrence ross is a bad BAD BAD man.

[ Edited by jrg on Apr 10, 2019 at 3:54 AM ]
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by Aj_hwd954:
Dwyane Wade aka Flash aka Father prime is my favorite basketball player of all-time. Such an amazing career, completely changed the expansion Miami Heat into one of the most respected organizations in basketball. He still has plenty left in the tank to play a little longer. This man will be missed

Wait, what? Wade was drafted 15 years after the Heat's debut in the NBA, and you think they were still considered an expansion team? And you think Wade was the reason they became "one of the most respected organizations in basketball? Not Pat Riley, who coached the team in the 90's to respectability and then to championships in the 2000's as a coach and executive? Wade is an all time great and the greatest player the Heat have ever had, but you're slapping the credit on the wrong dude, here.

15 years still isn't a very long time and can still be considered an expansion team. And yes Pat Riley made the Heat relevant in the mid 90s, but what were those teams actually doing once they made the playoffs? Getting eliminated by an inferior Knicks team every year? One that Pat used to coach?! Then that teams window shut when Alonzo Mournings health went bad after the olympics, they went back to irrelevantes for awhile. It wasn't until Wade arrived that became a legitimate multiple championship franchise. LeBron & Shaq aren't going to Miami without Wade either.

Just really emotional knowing I won't be able to see him play basketball anymore
[ Edited by Aj_hwd954 on Apr 10, 2019 at 8:04 AM ]
  • Jiks
#GOAT

You are really obsessed with him. You realize you're the only person still posting about him? Move on lmao.
  • Jiks
Originally posted by TheGore49er:
You are really obsessed with him. You realize you're the only person still posting about him? Move on lmao.

Nah
[ Edited by JustinMT on Apr 10, 2019 at 4:14 PM ]
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jrg:

Amazing commercial. Love me some Wade.

Paul Pierce probably salty about that too.
Originally posted by 4ML:

I don't think Pierce is salty. The producers set him up by asking him who was the better player between him and Wade and I think it's more even than people think. Beadle and Rose were a little too harsh in their criticism of him. If you gave him a motivated Shaq or KG/ Allen earlier in their careers I think Pierce wins a couple more rings easily.
Originally posted by Jiks:
Originally posted by TheGore49er:

Nah

lol that was a b******t foul noncall /call. No offensive foul called on Harden for basically having Dennis in a headlock and then gets a foul quickly called in his favor as he catches the ball and it looks like Dennis is up in his body already.

• jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JustinMT:
Anyone else smell horses**t?

He realized how F'd the Fakers are for the foreseeable future and decided to jump ship...I don't blame him...
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

I don't think Pierce is salty. The producers set him up by asking him who was the better player between him and Wade and I think it's more even than people think. Beadle and Rose were a little too harsh in their criticism of him. If you gave him a motivated Shaq or KG/ Allen earlier in their careers I think Pierce wins a couple more rings easily.

Don't think it's close. Wade is a better player.

Shaq averaged 13 ppg against the Mavs? Wade won that chip...he didn't need Shaq to win that championship.
Originally posted by jcs:
Anyone else smell horses**t?

He realized how F'd the Fakers are for the foreseeable future and decided to jump ship...I don't blame him...
My problem with him is that he never seemed to want to work and put in any effort. He seems to think because he's Magic Johnson and it's the Lakers that everything should be handed to him and he can make trips to Hawaii or the Final Four whenever because he's Magic F'n Johnson and he couldn't be more wrong with any of that. He was completely unqualified for the job and quitting like he did without notifying the Buss family beforehand is just cowardly.

Shaq averaged 13 ppg against the Mavs? Wade won that chip...he didn't need Shaq to win that championship.

Maybe not to win the Finals but to get there, he needed Shaq. Wade's performance in the Finals that year was incredible but he couldn't have made it there by himself. He needed another Superstar, which is fine but Pierce never had that in Boston. Closest thing he had was Antoine Walker. Lol

Yes he did.
Share 49ersWebzone