LISTEN: 49ers Draft Hits And Misses With ESPN's Matt Miller →

There are 107 users in the forums

***OFFICIAL 2018/19 Soccer Thread***

• Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Wow, Dortmund absolutely collapse and lose to Schalke in embarrassing and devastating fashion.
  • NeKro
  • ArmyHoe
The setup up for Ronaldos goal

• Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Originally posted by Janitor:
Wow, Dortmund absolutely collapse and lose to Schalke in embarrassing and devastating fashion.

So naturally Bayern go and draw with Nurnberg to keep the title race going lol
We might have blown our chances of automatic promotion over Easter but we were to what Leeds do best yesterday pissing the football world off yet again in glorious fashion, again breaking no laws. They might cause me heart ache but there is no one else I'd rather follow up & down the country every week. Bring on the playoffs!!!

We've only lost 1 game against the playoff teams won 4 drawn 1. Nothing to fear

https://twitter.com/socceram/status/1122486526473064450?s=21
Originally posted by Lufc1992:
We might have blown our chances of automatic promotion over Easter but we were to what Leeds do best yesterday pissing the football world off yet again in glorious fashion, again breaking no laws. They might cause me heart ache but there is no one else I'd rather follow up & down the country every week. Bring on the playoffs!!!

We've only lost 1 game against the playoff teams won 4 drawn 1. Nothing to fear

https://twitter.com/socceram/status/1122486526473064450?s=21

Saw that on espn lol
Originally posted by TheGore49er:
Saw that on espn lol

If you're curious about what the atmosphere was like for it a couple of ex pro footballers do have been travelling around going to games doing vlogs this is pretty good
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Champions League tomorrow and Wednesday:

Ajax at Tottenham Tuesday
Liverpool at Barca Wednesday

Who you guys got?
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 4ML:

Who you guys got?

Ajax and Barca
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Originally posted by 190836:

Who you guys got?

Ajax and Barca

I'm sticking with Ajax. Liverpool v Barca is tough. Pretty even imo.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

Who you guys got?

Ajax and Barca

Liverpool looks like a formidable opponent for Barca. It really can go either way. Barca better bring their A game - ot it can get bad rather quickly.

Would love to see Ajax advance to finals. That'll be awesome. I'd pick them over Ajax but I think that's a close matchup as well.

• Veteran

Who you guys got?

Ajax and Barca

Never forget who plays for Barca. Messi is the difference maker. I don't believe Liverpool can handle Barcelona's attacking MFs. they complement their forwards better than any team that I know. Obviously this is soccer and anything can happen, but I'll take Barcelona any day.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Never forget who plays for Barca. Messi is the difference maker. I don't believe Liverpool can handle Barcelona's attacking MFs. they complement their forwards better than any team that I know. Obviously this is soccer and anything can happen, but I'll take Barcelona any day.

I think Barca has been very mediocre recently. Sure they beat s**t teams like ManU but Liverpool is on another level.

I will not underestimate Liverpool at all. They actually deserve to be in this round and it will not surprise me one bit if they beat Barca.

I'm glad Barca has the first leg though. Gotta win the game without giving up the away goal.

Who you guys got?

Ajax isnt afraid to play with flair, they will try and score. But same goes for Tot, but they have more talent. Their Cinderella story ends here. Although its nice to see them look good again, its been too long.

Liverpools offense hasnt been that explosive this year like it was last year, similar team stats, but Salah isnt as amazing this year. still had a very good year though.

Barca will just play their game and give Liverpool few chances. One way i see them losing if they dont play great on set pieces, which is Liverpools strength in this matchup.
  • dmax
  • Veteran
where can I watch Liverpool -barca online?
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Originally posted by dmax:
where can I watch Liverpool -barca online?

B/r live.
Share 49ersWebzone