NBA PLAYOFFS 2017-2018 Thread

Ben looks extremely focused

Sixers up 5 early
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Originally posted by 4ML:
This game is really fun.

If Wizards play to their talent level - they're as good as any team not named Rockets and Warriors.

Too bad they hardly ever play at the level expected.

I thought wall should have gotten a few calls, but can't go wall vs the world with 6-20 shooting.

Raptors seem elated to win. Idk how to feel about it.

Wizards were in it and didn't play their best. Raptors could have been playing a bit tight, given their whole game 7 game 1 talk

Yeup...Wizards player great for 3 and a half quarters. Few calls didn't go their way but I thought they had a lot of really poor possession down the stretch.

They've sooo much talent. Unfortunately they haven't been able to put it all together.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jrg:

That's good.
  • Stud

Letrash James is weak minded. Of course he'd go to an already stacked team so he can win another championship. Can't do it on his own. I loved how he whined this year that his team wasn't as stacked as recent memory so he made his team do all these trades. Guy is such a tool.
Belinilli was such a great pick up for the Sixers
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Sixers are already damn good but they're gonna be really scary good if they can add a true max player this summer.

They can pretty much keep most of the team and have enough room for a max deal. Will have to trade Jarryd Bayless (on expiring contract and Sixers have s**t load of 2nd picks) to create almost 40m of cap room.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JustinMT:
Belinilli was such a great pick up for the Sixers

Both him and Illysova. With Reddick and already on the roster - they got so much shooting now.
They make it look so easy!

#TTP
Originally posted by Knowledge:
They make it look so easy!

#TTP

I wouldnt be shocked at all to see the 76ers in the NBA Finals. Who is so scary in the East that the Sixers cant beat?

That dude bit the BlackAdamSchefter hard
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Rape mode. 76ers shooters are in a such a groove right now.

Miami has to get physical with the Reddick, Saric, Marco, and Illysova otherwise they'll shoot them out of the series.

Also, ppl don't realize it but Brett Brown is hell of a coach. Have said it before - he's one of the best coaches in the league. Ppl just don't know it yet.
[ Edited by 4ML on Apr 14, 2018 at 7:46 PM ]
Go Blazers Go!!!
Rondo
Wtf.. cmon pelicans
Share 49ersWebzone