LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 246 users in the forums

NBA PLAYOFFS 2017-2018 Thread

• Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Furlow:
Lebron was the best player. That's not the award. KD can't do a damn thing without Curry. He's the point guard of the team, everything runs through him. It's so obvious.

You sheep have fun in here though.

Did you see game 3? lmfao

LeBron was a no-show tonight. Dude gave up
Originally posted by Garce:

This is very accurate. KD was out there doing it on both ends of the floor again like he did last year.
  • Furlow
  • Veteran
Lebron was the best player. That's not the award. KD can't do a damn thing without Curry. He's the point guard of the team, everything runs through him. It's so obvious.

Did you see game 1?? They all count. Curry's team. MVP.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Who votes for these MVP awards? So lazy and ignorant.

KD was the deserving MVP. Oh wait, maybe it was rigged. LOL Nike must have paid off the NBA

Dumb statement by Furlow. KD was the best player on the floor and it wasn't close.

LOL Hey Furlow. What happened to the rigged series. I mean, the NBA lost tons of money because of the sweep. I guess the memo to fix the games didnt get out.

Your takes have been such nonsense in this thread. Work on your game and come back stronger next year.
  • Garce
  • Veteran

You dont shoot below 40% for the series, score 10 points in a game and win mvp. sorry.
  • Furlow
  • Veteran

KD was the deserving MVP. Oh wait, maybe it was rigged. LOL Nike must have paid off the NBA

Dumb statement by Furlow. KD was the best player on the floor and it wasn't close.

LOL Hey Furlow. What happened to the rigged series. I mean, the NBA lost tons of money because of the sweep. I guess the memo to fix the games didnt get out.

Your takes have been such nonsense in this thread. Work on your game and come back stronger next year.

Never said every game or even series was rigged. Maybe the league needed a sweep to make it acceptable for Lebron to leave Cleveland. Many possibilities. It was entertaining either way.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran

Never said every game or even series was rigged. Maybe the league needed a sweep to make it acceptable for Lebron to leave Cleveland. Many possibilities. It was entertaining either way.
Fake ass mofo

You dont shoot below 40% for the series, score 10 points in a game and win mvp. sorry.

I love Steph and part of me wanted him to win it. But in Game 3 that basically clinched the title for the Dubs only KD showed up. He willed the Warriors to that win and that killed the Cavs chances. He was brilliant in Games 2, 3, and 4 and deserves the MVP. Steph's poor game in Game 3 sealed his fate for the MVP award.

Ugh what lol
I love lebron but dont take away from KD's greatness. In my opinion he's the greatest scorer of all time simply because how unstoppable he is. He's the greatest mismatch in nba history, just unguardable, with or without Curry on the floor
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Warriors won the title, who gives a f**k who got MVP.

• Furlow
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jimrat:

Fake ass mofo

Lol
  • Furlow
  • Veteran
Originally posted by IT21:

Ugh what lol
I love lebron but dont take away from KD's greatness. In my opinion he's the greatest scorer of all time simply because how unstoppable he is. He's the greatest mismatch in nba history, just unguardable, with or without Curry on the floor

All those championships he won before he came to Warriors prove your point.

I love Steph and part of me wanted him to win it. But in Game 3 that basically clinched the title for the Dubs only KD showed up. He willed the Warriors to that win and that killed the Cavs chances. He was brilliant in Games 2, 3, and 4 and deserves the MVP. Steph's poor game in Game 3 sealed his fate for the MVP award.

I hope this Curry vs Durant Finals MVP does not become such a big thing. I would hate for fans to create a wedge between the two players because of something as stupid as a finals MVP. As a Warrior Fan, we should just be appreciative of winning the finals, especially with all the bad years we have endured. #GSWarriorproblems
Originally posted by IT21:

Ugh what lol

All those championships he won before he came to Warriors prove your point.

Whatever lol, not his fault he played with a black hole on offense in OKC.
Put KD on the cavs these last 2 years and they easily win the ship over the warriors. He's the greatest scorer of all time.
Originally posted by jimrat:
Warriors won the title, who gives a f**k who got MVP.

I actually am in this camp. Fun to discuss I guess but I really dont care about individual awards. All about the team winning 3 of 4
Share 49ersWebzone