LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 290 users in the forums

NBA PLAYOFFS 2017-2018 Thread

In a 2 year span, the warriors made champions out of Matt Barnes, Javale McGee, and Swaggy P. If that's not ammunition for greatest team of all time, I don't know what is. lol
Truly a sad night nite for all of the LBJ jock sniffers on this forum...
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
In a 2 year span, the warriors made champions out of Matt Barnes, Javale McGee, and Swaggy P. If that's not ammunition for greatest team of all time, I don't know what is. lol

This.

In a few years people will call the Warriors garbage because they beat Cleveland for their championships
  • Garce
  • Veteran

So effin true. Quality.
Originally posted by Garce:

So effin true. Quality.

Lol
The haters are sick right now haha

I love it
Me too, LMAO !!!!
Originally posted by Furlow:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Now LeBron puts on a cast???

Dude............

I LOL'd too. Such a joke. And people are just eating this up. Comedy.

Both an excuse and a headline grabber in one move. Transparent as cellophane. I am not saying he was not hurt, but I am sure he wanted to get that cast on right away before the presser. Probably why he walked off the court immediately. Typical, and not surprising really. And accomplished his goal of lead story ahead of his opponents championship.
Which one is better: paul peirce carried off court and jogging back in or lebron hand cast after sweep

• jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DynastyChile:
Which one is better: paul peirce carried off court and jogging back in or lebron hand cast after sweep

LOL
Winners win.

You've been blinded by statistics.

Use your head.

LeBron is not a winner.

LeBron has 6 NBA Finals losses.

Jordan won 6 NBA Finals series, WITHOUT A SINGLE LOSS IN THE NBA FINALS.

Stop wasting your life defending a career loser.

Jordan is THE GOAT, deal with it
Originally posted by Aj_hwd954:
Winners win.

You've been blinded by statistics.

Use your head.

LeBron is not a winner.

LeBron has 6 NBA Finals losses.

Jordan won 6 NBA Finals series, WITHOUT A SINGLE LOSS IN THE NBA FINALS.

Stop wasting your life defending a career loser.

Jordan is THE GOAT, deal with it
This
Lebron is so good. I just cannot believe he cried during a tied game in the finals
Share 49ersWebzone