There are 261 users in the forums

For those old enough to remember, who would win (based on today's rule): GS v CHI

For those old enough to remember, who would win (based on today's rule): GS v CHI

This has been hitting the airwaves and in mock playoffs. If they could play one another, who would win the series (based on today's rule). What say you, webzone??

1995-96 Chicago Bulls Roster
No.---Player---Pos
0-Randy Brown-PG
30-Jud Buechler-SF
35-Jason Caffey-PF
53-James Edwards-C
54-Jack Haley-C
9-Ron Harper-PG
23-Michael Jordan-SG
25-Steve Kerr-PG
7-Toni Kukoc-SF
13-Luc Longley-C
33-Scottie Pippen-SF
91-Dennis Rodman-PF
22-John Salley-PF
8-Dickey Simpkins-PF
34-Bill Wennington-C

2016-2017 Golden State Warriors Rosters
No.---Player---Pos
30-Stephen Curry-PG
11-Klay Thompson-SG
9-Andre Iguodala-SF
34-Shaun Livingston-PG
5-Kevon Looney-C
23-Draymond Green-PF
35-Kevin Durant-SF
3-David West-C
0-Patrick McCaw-SG
27-Zaza Pachulia-C
15-Damian Jones-C
20-James Michael McAdoo-PF
21-Ian Clark-SG
1-JaVale McGee-C
22-Matt Barnes-SF
Steve Kerr can't play and coach
Originally posted by crabman82:

Theoretical, broseph. Not like they can play one another right now.
Originally posted by kidash98:

Theoretical, broseph. Not like they can play one another right now.

Well in theory Kerr would play for the bulls but have a vast knowledge of the Warriors due to coaching them, leading to a tight win for the bulls
Today's rules and style; I say GSW
Well in theory Kerr would play for the bulls but have a vast knowledge of the Warriors due to coaching them, leading to a tight win for the bulls

No, IN THEORY, Kerr would be the youngbuck Kerr who hasn't coached for the Warriors.

The Coach Kerr on the Warriors, on the other hand, already played for the Phoenix, Cleveland, Toronto, Bulls, Portland and the Spurs.
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
The 89/90 Pistons.
Originally posted by SoCold:
The 89/90 Pistons.

OOHHHHHHHH!!!!! Bad Boys!!!!
Da Bulls

Tho it would be close. 6-7 game series
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
The matchups
Draymond and Rodman
Durant and Pippin
Nobody can guard Jordan
Curry would run circles around Harper

• Stud
I'll wait until the Warriors it all this year before I compare the two.
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Originally posted by kidash98:
Originally posted by SoCold:
The 89/90 Pistons.

OOHHHHHHHH!!!!! Bad Boys!!!!

the title says, TODAYS RULES.
Pistons would foul out and be suspended forever.

Bulls might lose because Jordan got that push off bant as well as some Alley Iverson crossovers. Who knows doe.

That's the only way I see the Cavs even standing a chance against the warriors is if they injure fools , Lambeer and Rodman style.

/debate
Ive been watching the NBA since Malone n Dr J and Showtime vs Boston, so I feel Im old enough. Id like to see GS beat Cle 1st before folks start these types of discussions, lol but for the sake of argument n fun Ill bite......

Todays rules, GS in a close 7 games imo, but I still cant count Mike out confidently. With Mike, I always feel his team is in it. Chi is one of the teams tho that I feel could control the tempo of the game some. A sweep? Lol yea right.

Mike prolly avgs 40-50 lol, NO ONE on GS can stop him.

Phil Jackson vs Steve Kerr, Ill go w Phil all day.

Rodman gives those guys fits. He will be in Draymond, Za Za and McGee's heads. Rodman's rebounding can cut down on some of the Dub's fast breaks off defensive rebounds. Problem for him is if he goes outside, he will be in trouble w Durant and Draymond.

Mike n Scottie are elite perimeter defenders, so Im confident in them on defense w Harper n Kukoc. Problem is, Chi's big men will prolly not see the floor that much, as they were built for that era's rules and big man play. Too much running around and way too many 3s goin up for them to be on the court long.

Not enough good perimeter defenders/smaller guys on Chi's bench to match the Dub's substitutions. Only 8 players on Chi see significant time on the floor to GS's 10 imo.

Lastly n most importantly, not enough elite 3 point shooters on Chicago to match the Dubs. Kerr n Kukoc, sprinkle in some Mike n Scottie dont match 3 of the best 3 point shooters of all time combined on 1 team. Period. All this is to say tho that GS's 3s continue to fall. Someone goes Harrison Barnes and gets cold, GS is in trouble. Half court game goes to Chi also.

Chi's era rules, Dubs stand no chance, way too physical. Jus my opinion.
Share 49ersWebzone