LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 241 users in the forums

For those old enough to remember, who would win (based on today's rule): GS v CHI

For those old enough to remember, who would win (based on today's rule): GS v CHI

Rodman and Green would end up having sex with each other at half court
Originally posted by jcs:
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Can't really cite the mid-90s, non-triangle offense, sans-Kobe Shaq to the early-00s Shaq that had all these plus more years under his belt (and Phil coaching him) if you're gonna match him against the dynasty Bulls

Still not doubting Rodman....HOFer who was an absolute master at getting in peoples heads.

then you can say the same about Jordan at that age. Pistons / Celtics got in his head.

there's no player in at least the modern day NBA that was winning championships at 22-25, and doing it consistently, when they were the go to guy.
[ Edited by TheHYDE49er on Jun 7, 2017 at 1:20 PM ]
We discover time travel and the first thing we do is pit sports teams from different eras together.
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
We discover time travel and the first thing we do is pit sports teams from different eras together.

what else could possibly be more important?
I really dislike these arguments because its impossible to know and I find them silly and interesting at the same time. Pippen is one of the best defenders and would have guarded Durant. And he gets to switch with Jordan, who was also an excellent defender. Someone would have to stay down low because Rodman was one of the best rebounders of all times. He couldnt shoot for s**t, but he dominated on the boards and played good D. We know Harper would have guarded Curry, which I dont think really impacts anything. Curry still gets his points. Klay can only guard one and Green inst picking up Jordan. So who guards Jordan or Pippen?

You can make all these matchups but nobody really has an answer to that question. Also, the Bulls were good 3 point shooters as well. If you play this game back when the bulls were in the league and hand checking was OK, Curry wouldn't be Curry. And Durant would get pushed around. But if you play this in today's game, I give a slight edge to the Warriors, but the Bulls were decent shooters themselves.
Originally posted by valrod33:
Rodman and Green would end up having sex with each other at half court

LeBron and KD's dicks will not only touch, they will intertwine and slither across each other in a rhythmic way using only their dicksweat as a natural lubrication.
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
I really dislike these arguments because its impossible to know and I find them silly and interesting at the same time. Pippen is one of the best defenders and would have guarded Durant. And he gets to switch with Jordan, who was also an excellent defender. Someone would have to stay down low because Rodman was one of the best rebounders of all times. He couldnt shoot for s**t, but he dominated on the boards and played good D. We know Harper would have guarded Curry, which I dont think really impacts anything. Curry still gets his points. Klay can only guard one and Green inst picking up Jordan. So who guards Jordan or Pippen?

You can make all these matchups but nobody really has an answer to that question. Also, the Bulls were good 3 point shooters as well. If you play this game back when the bulls were in the league and hand checking was OK, Curry wouldn't be Curry. And Durant would get pushed around. But if you play this in today's game, I give a slight edge to the Warriors, but the Bulls were decent shooters themselves.

Rodman was on the Pistons who beat Jordan and Pippins 89 Bulls. The 1989 Pistons were 15-2 in those playoffs.
Those Pistons would beat any team in the history of the world.
#BecauseScience
#AndChuckDalysHair
  • dmax
  • Veteran
lets stop this debate....ANY BULLS TEAM WOULD MAKE SHORT WORK OF THIS WARRIORS TEAM
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheHYDE49er:
Can't really cite the mid-90s, non-triangle offense, sans-Kobe Shaq to the early-00s Shaq that had all these plus more years under his belt (and Phil coaching him) if you're gonna match him against the dynasty Bulls

Still not doubting Rodman....HOFer who was an absolute master at getting in peoples heads.

then you can say the same about Jordan at that age. Pistons / Celtics got in his head.

there's no player in at least the modern day NBA that was winning championships at 22-25, and doing it consistently, when they were the go to guy.
I can recall the Celts calling him "god disguised as Micheal Jordan" after dropping 63 in the playoffs....but I guess thats getting in his head.
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SoCold:
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:

Rodman was on the Pistons who beat Jordan and Pippins 89 Bulls. The 1989 Pistons were 15-2 in those playoffs.
Those Pistons would beat any team in the history of the world.
#BecauseScience
#AndChuckDalysHair

Only in that period of BBall where you can literally throw someone into the paint and not get called...they benefited from one the craziest periods in basketball.

Originally posted by SofaKing:
Originally posted by smithgdwg:

what else could possibly be more important?

Saving JFK from getting his head blown off...preventing the Vietnam War...stopping 9/11...kneecapping Kyle Williams

I can recall the Celts calling him "god disguised as Micheal Jordan" after dropping 63 in the playoffs....but I guess thats getting in his head.

didn't the Celtics sweep them? either way, your point is invalid when it comes to those two players. one was 23 years old the other was a seasoned vet with championships. if you don't think that makes a difference, lets just end this discussion then.
  • jcs
  • Veteran

didn't the Celtics sweep them? either way, your point is invalid when it comes to those two players. one was 23 years old the other was a seasoned vet with championships. if you don't think that makes a difference, lets just end this discussion then.

Getting in his head vs winning the series are two different things. MJ didn't fold...he just lacked the weapons around him to compete.

what a great video.

I could watch those all day.

Rodman was sooo underrated. Smart a f too. Amazing player . one of the best imo.
The Bulls.

I guess it depends on the rules. Hand checking era? Bulls easily. Modern rules, itd be close.

Jordan is the difference maker.
Share 49ersWebzone