There are 94 users in the forums

College Football Thread 2016-17

Best player on the field and didn't make any costly errors against the toughest D around by a wide margin. I still don't want him at 2 but the kid is a winner and has some real talent as well.
Originally posted by GoldenJoe:
Best player on the field and didn't make any costly errors against the toughest D around by a wide margin. I still don't want him at 2 but the kid is a winner and has some real talent as well.

I don't know. Renfrow came through for him.
Originally posted by Joecool:
I don't know. Renfrow came through for him.

Renfrow, Leggett, Williams, O Line all played excellent

It was a team win imo
[ Edited by SunDevilNiner79 on Jan 9, 2017 at 10:06 PM ]
Watson balled out.

Renfrow is a stud. We should draft Williams this year and Renfrow in the 3rd or 4th next year.

Watson did get some great play from his WRs. I only wish the Niners had receivers like that.
Real happy for Dabo! One of the best College Championship games I've ever seen.
I feel for the Bama RB. They weren't the same once he went out. Dude is a beast.
Scarbrough was the key
I see Cleveland taking Watson at #1 after that performance. And I hope they do it too.
that 4th quarter was epic
Can't believe the season is over

Go big red!

NE gonna draft Renfrow when he comes out.

Ryan Switzer on North Carolina is same build, and much better
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:

Ryan Switzer on North Carolina is same build, and much better

I dont know about being much better after seeing what Renfrow did again in the title game. But, I would love to see the Niners snag Switzer in the 4th round.
If I were Saban, I would be pissed at the commission for allowing such a long game. His entire philosophy is based on size and power. With a 4+ hour long game, it hurt his D Line.
If I were Saban, I would be pissed at the commission for allowing such a long game. His entire philosophy is based on size and power. With a 4+ hour long game, it hurt his D Line.

Disagree, Alabama is surprisingly thin on Defence , those guys needed all the blows they could get.
Share 49ersWebzone