There are 223 users in the forums

College Football Thread 2016-17

Best player on the field and didn't make any costly errors against the toughest D around by a wide margin. I still don't want him at 2 but the kid is a winner and has some real talent as well.
Originally posted by GoldenJoe:
Best player on the field and didn't make any costly errors against the toughest D around by a wide margin. I still don't want him at 2 but the kid is a winner and has some real talent as well.

I don't know. Renfrow came through for him.
Originally posted by Joecool:
I don't know. Renfrow came through for him.

Renfrow, Leggett, Williams, O Line all played excellent

It was a team win imo
[ Edited by SunDevilNiner79 on Jan 9, 2017 at 10:06 PM ]
Originally posted by Joecool:
Watson balled out.

Renfrow is a stud. We should draft Williams this year and Renfrow in the 3rd or 4th next year.

Watson did get some great play from his WRs. I only wish the Niners had receivers like that.
Real happy for Dabo! One of the best College Championship games I've ever seen.
I feel for the Bama RB. They weren't the same once he went out. Dude is a beast.
Scarbrough was the key
I see Cleveland taking Watson at #1 after that performance. And I hope they do it too.
that 4th quarter was epic
  • Dino
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 22,373
Can't believe the season is over


Go big red!

NE gonna draft Renfrow when he comes out.
Originally posted by Joecool:
NE gonna draft Renfrow when he comes out.

Ryan Switzer on North Carolina is same build, and much better
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Originally posted by Joecool:
NE gonna draft Renfrow when he comes out.

Ryan Switzer on North Carolina is same build, and much better

I dont know about being much better after seeing what Renfrow did again in the title game. But, I would love to see the Niners snag Switzer in the 4th round.
If I were Saban, I would be pissed at the commission for allowing such a long game. His entire philosophy is based on size and power. With a 4+ hour long game, it hurt his D Line.
Originally posted by Joecool:
If I were Saban, I would be pissed at the commission for allowing such a long game. His entire philosophy is based on size and power. With a 4+ hour long game, it hurt his D Line.

Disagree, Alabama is surprisingly thin on Defence , those guys needed all the blows they could get.
Share 49erswebzone