LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 257 users in the forums

***2015-2016 NBA FINALS: CAVS V. WARRIORS THREAD***

The new Hornets/Bobcats franchise finally won a playoff game
Originally posted by JustinMT:
The new Hornets/Bobcats franchise finally won a playoff game

And did it without Nicholas Batum they have played 6 straight QTRs of pretty solid defense
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by crabman82:
playoffs have been boring as f**k

When do the 5th seed magic play

shortly after the pistons get swept

Lol
  • jrg
  • Veteran

Lol

All good though man. I doubt you expected to get past Cleveland. Pistons have a nice solid core going and a damn good coach. They'll be back.
Cavs sweep - ho hum. So they play ATL or Boston next. They can probably win a couple games but will still lose. All Cleveland worried about was securing the top East seed and making sure the LeBron-love-Irving trio was healthy and had momentum going into the playoffs.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerjok:
Cavs sweep - ho hum. So they play ATL or Boston next. They can probably win a couple games but will still lose. All Cleveland worried about was securing the top East seed and making sure the LeBron-love-Irving trio was healthy and had momentum going into the playoffs.

I think Boston is their biggest challenge in the East.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Cavs should get a week off...maybe a little more if Hawks - Celtics go 7 games. That's huge for Cavs. Still need to work on some things but they're peaking at the right time. Pistons are no push-overs. Addition of Morris and Tobias made them very versatile both offensively and defensively. They can win 50 games next season if they keep this team together and continue to grow.

Kyrie is the key for Cavs. If he's scoring - Lebron can focus on other things. Hope the team stays healthy and Kyrie continues to shoot well.

JR gonna JR. Love and hate him.
Originally posted by ninerjok:

I think Boston is their biggest challenge in the East.

I love the perimeter defense of Boston but I think Miami with Deng at the 4 and Whiteside becoming more lethal on the offensive end makes them more of a threat. Regardless, it will be tough to beat Cleveland 4 times, especially with them having home court advantage. People are looking at them "struggle" with Detroit and basing their opinion going forward off of that (not saying you are) but it's all about match ups and Harris and Morris with Drummond keeping Tristan off of the glass (for the most part) was a tough match up. Boston doesn't have anyone in their Front Court that is offensively skilled like that aside from Turner but he is more of a two guard. I think Deng and Whiteside will create a lot of problems.
NBA future champion

GS dropped from -170 to +125

Cavs +300 ish

Spurs +300 ish

Chris Paul is hurt. Effed up his wrist seems like.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:

• mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:

Damn. No Steph and now no Paul.
west is getting intuurrrresting now
Share 49ersWebzone